Cheating At 7/11 Every Day.

AzarovDmitriy

Every day I am forced to buy a collagen for my wife:)))

When I come to 7/11 grocery shop (Naklua) I take two bottles of one.

There is a rule if you buy two, a price is down.

But every time they try to cheat me. Last time I said: "Please remember me, I do it every day.:))"

But nothing changing.:)))

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would lodge a complaint with immediate effect with 7/11 head office....how dare they...further I would inform your embassy and they can take it up wit the Thai goverment...

The obvious solution to this vile practice is to tell your wife to sod off and stop buying the product

Edited by Soutpeel

I'm not sure what 'collagen' is. But if it's some sort of 'get smart' drink that they advertise on tv, it's obviously working on your wife. As she somehow can "force you everyday to go to 7/11. Next time, buy a bottle for yourself and have a few swigs. tongue.png

Actually believe this collagen stuff is to make you "pretty"....so if the that is the OP photo's and he has been drinking it....obviously false advertising...

Edited by Soutpeel

I'm not sure what 'collagen' is. But if it's some sort of 'get smart' drink that they advertise on tv, it's obviously working on your wife. As she somehow can "force you everyday to go to 7/11. Next time, buy a bottle for yourself and have a few swigs. tongue.png

I know what you mean. I bought those underpants with the lightning bolts coming out of the crotch area, I'm still waiting for results. I've never seen so much false advertising as on Thai TV.

Edited by giddyup

Every day I am forced to buy a collagen for my wife:)))

When I come to 7/11 grocery shop (Naklua) I take two bottles of one.

There is a rule if you buy two, a price is down.

But every time they try to cheat me. Last time I said: "Please remember me, I do it every day.smile.png)"

But nothing changing.smile.png))

That's an interesting report.

Did you have a question?

If you're asking for advice, I'd recommend buying the product in bulk from another source, ideally the manufacturer or wholesale distributor.

In general, if you don't like something about a particular shop/vendor, the best approach is to patronize another one.

If you're looking for a logical explanation as to this "strange but typically Thai" behavior here it is: the employees don't give a shit, and the management isn't competent enough to get their employees to even pretend to care about the customer's needs, most likely the owner doesn't even work there and is so wealthy they're getting tons of money from many different businesses and everything is fine without them having to work hard to optimize their operations. The idea of customer loyalty leading to higher profits hasn't penetrated down to the grassroots level here just yet, there just isn't enough competition (yet) to make that necessary.

As a side note, you probably have much bigger problems if you're truly being forced to do this by your wife. Unless she's house-ridden due to illness or a handicap, I'd suggest she go buy it herself.

My guess:

1) you scan one after the other and the computer doesn't recognize that as 2 packs. They have to key it in somehow and forget or don't care.

If his wife writes a big sign, that he can hang around his neck, it would help :-)

2) Maybe he get allowance to buys 3 bottle chang as well.....that will make him go there happily without force.

Actually believe this collagen stuff is to make you "pretty"....so if the that is the OP photo's and he has been drinking it....obviously false advertising...

no his wife needs it.....Without picture we can't tell if it is working.

Give the guy a break you embittered old farts. He's struggled to get a point accross in a foreign language. If you don't like his story or have any constructive comments just pass on.

WHAT ! he didn't struggle at all to get his point across. he made it perfectly clear he thinks that the fact 7/11 won't reduce the price because he is buying two is a rip off. 7/11 have many a deal on at various times but I have never, nor would expect them to reduce the price for buying more than one.

I would put it that he is the embittered old fart in all this !

Give the guy a break you embittered old farts. He's struggled to get a point accross in a foreign language. If you don't like his story or have any constructive comments just pass on.

WHAT ! he didn't struggle at all to get his point across. he made it perfectly clear he thinks that the fact 7/11 won't reduce the price because he is buying two is a rip off. 7/11 have many a deal on at various times but I have never, nor would expect them to reduce the price for buying more than one.

I would put it that he is the embittered old fart in all this !

unless its stated buy 1 get one free or discounted. I suggest the OP establish the veracity of the promotional material, make sure it is in date and perhaps even go so far as to obtain a supporting letter in Thai from the company. That way when handing over the merchandise also hand over your copy of the promotion with the date and offer highlighted. Be patient and smile for as long as this takes.

If we were going into McDonalds every day and buying our combo but being charged individually for burger, fries and a drink on a daily basis how many of us would say mai bpen rai. I do expect TV to be a harsh wasteland for the non English speaking user but some of the responses here have been overly harsh and say a lot more about the respondents than the OP. I've been subjected to such woeful tales of penny pinching on TV that I guess I expected more from the collective.

Drinking Collagen doesn't make you beautiful it just helps with the effects of aging. It may be that the OPs wife is not able to regularly go to 7/11 and he may like the daily exercise/escape that buying in bulk would rob him of.

Don't worry, I still love you all you judgmental cocks wink.png

• Like 1

If the OP is spending money to make his wife prettier he might take note of the following.

post-35987-0-24380200-1339911404_thumb.j

I think the OP meant a cream containing collagen which is beneficial for skin and nails - I think. I'd prefer to buy such stuff from a trusted pahrmacy but whatever turns you on .........

Here they drink it, I think it come from placentas or is it executed chinese criminals? Maybe a byproduct of liposuction. Edited by daoyai

If the OP is spending money to make his wife prettier he might take note of the following.

[Miller ad graphic]

Brilliant, love it, tracking down a hi-res version to print out for my older students to use for a writing exercise. . .

I know what you mean. I bought those underpants with the lightning bolts coming out of the crotch area, I'm still waiting for results. I've never seen so much false advertising as on Thai TV.

I’ve got the ones with the lightning bolts out the back. They work fine after pork curry.laugh.png

I have never seen the stuff sold at 7/11.

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia define collagen as:

Collagen (11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png/ˈkɒləɨn/) is a group of naturally occurring proteins found in animals, especially in the flesh and

connective tissues of mammals.[1] It is the main component of connective tissue, and is the most abundant protein

in mammals,[2] making up about 25% to 35% of the whole-body protein content. Collagen, in the form of elongated

fibrils, is mostly found in fibrous tissues such as tendon, ligament and skin, and is also abundant in cornea, cartilage,

bone, blood vessels, the gut, and intervertebral disc. The fibroblast is the most common cell which creates collagen.

Maybe he meant ham, sausage or meat products.

I have never seen the stuff sold at 7/11.

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia define collagen as:

Collagen (11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png/ˈkɒləɨn/) is a group of naturally occurring proteins found in animals, especially in the flesh and

connective tissues of mammals.[1] It is the main component of connective tissue, and is the most abundant protein

in mammals,[2] making up about 25% to 35% of the whole-body protein content. Collagen, in the form of elongated

fibrils, is mostly found in fibrous tissues such as tendon, ligament and skin, and is also abundant in cornea, cartilage,

bone, blood vessels, the gut, and intervertebral disc. The fibroblast is the most common cell which creates collagen.

Maybe he meant ham, sausage or meat products.

He did mention bottles though.

I got a T-shirt made, saying 'no plastic bag please'. Maybe the Op can take the initiative to do something similar? I get friendly reactions in 7/11 with mine.

Who know what "no plastic bag" means in some Thai slang? Almost everything has some slang meaning in Thai....Are you sure you get friendly reactions or are they just laughing at you?

(BTW: 7/11 Plasticbags are the perfect solution for the dog food, (after it passed my dog).....It contains the smell nicely

Thank god for someone with vision and compassion! Getting your point over in your native tongue can be difficult enough, thumbs up for someone with the courage to post on a English site.

• Like 2