Uk Settlement Visa App Submission - Who Can Attend The Centre?

Is the sponsor/partner able to accompany the visa applicant inside the VFS centre to ensure all documents are submitted as appropriate etc?

Also the application form asks if any children will be travelling with the applicant.

If you have 2 children with the applicant but they already have british citizenship do you need to add them to the applicants form or is the question about will any children be travelling with you only for children with thai nationality only?

The reason I ask is we dont know if the kids will travel beforehand because of school starting.

Edited by tracy3eyes

Don't believe so. When me & my GF went to the VFS I was asked to stand outside of the office as she had her submitted her application and had her biometrics taken. We will be applying for our settlement visa tomorrow and on our previous experience she will go alone and I'll just wait by the phone incase she has any questions.

Don't believe so. When me & my GF went to the VFS I was asked to stand outside of the office as she had her submitted her application and had her biometrics taken. We will be applying for our settlement visa tomorrow and on our previous experience she will go alone and I'll just wait by the phone incase she has any questions.

Suspected as much.

All children of the applicant should be included in the relevant part of the application form, even if they are not themselves applying.

NB,

I haver deleted the post in another topic where you ask the same question.

Please do not cross post the same question in different topics as it is poor netiquette and can lead to confusion.

Thank you.