Poll: Do You Fear Posting Because Many Posts Are Hostile?

PaullyW

Do you fear posting because many posts are hostile?  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think 'biting wit' and 'dry cynicism' posts can be entertaining.

But, many posts fall more into the 'witless sarcasm' category. Which makes a thread too boring or confusing to follow.

As an aside, I'd like to squash a few of these idiotic emoticons! --> (clap2.gifcheesy.gif )

Edited by rijb

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thread. I do not fear them.

I just wish they would go somewhere else. The good posters outweigh the bad ones.

The Scottish posters outwha'hae the other ones

SC

The posters that are at one with Thai's outweigh everyone else.

We're always told not to outwai others, and in most cases only respond if they wai first.

Also, never to back a Thai into a position where there's no exit without losing face, an outway, if you like.

Personally, though, for pur inquisitiveness, I think small children outwhy us all

SC

Mathematicians don't say 'wai'

they say y0

Edited by StreetCowboy

Thanks MiG

I confess, my name is theblether, and I'm scared to post on Thaivisa. rolleyes.gif

If only!

I am

Thanks MiG

I confess, my name is theblether, and I'm scared to post on Thaivisa. rolleyes.gif

I am very much looking forward to you spending your 6 months in Thailand and 6 months in the UK.

Your posts as usual will be constructive and informative.tongue.png

aneliane ... please stop this ... you are embarrassing me.

Plus you are confusing your English expressions.

You don't 'jump' your wife ... you jump your car. Which is short for 'jump start'.

You know .. when you have run your battery to exhaustion.

The sexual innuendo that you refer to is probably 'jump your bones'

But please, I agree, lets stop this 'jumping' because I am not getting paid for my English lessons and it's not helping the OP any ... smile.png

English colloquialisms differ also in Australian and American language. Requesting Durex and being given sticky tape here in Australia led to a draw full of cellotape.rolleyes.gif

..and some awkward bedroom experiences I assume

Maybe that was where Assage got into trouble.....she asked him to use Durex so he stuck the picture on the wall/.

aneliane ... please stop this ... you are embarrassing me.

Plus you are confusing your English expressions.

You don't 'jump' your wife ... you jump your car. Which is short for 'jump start'.

You know .. when you have run your battery to exhaustion.

The sexual innuendo that you refer to is probably 'jump your bones'

But please, I agree, lets stop this 'jumping' because I am not getting paid for my English lessons and it's not helping the OP any ... smile.png

English colloquialisms differ also in Australian and American language. Requesting Durex and being given sticky tape here in Australia led to a draw full of cellotape.rolleyes.gif

..and some awkward bedroom experiences I assume

Maybe that was where Assage got into trouble.....she asked him to use Durex so he stuck the picture on the wall/.

Yes...ask for a xxxx and some dead horse elsewhere and you could end up being arrested for bad animal behaviour.