Is 3Bb Speed Deteriorating In Nongprue/East Pattaya?

patsfangr

I signed on with 3BB about 3 years ago, switching from the outrageously expensive, slower, and less dependable CAT. I was very happy, considering Thailand standards, with all 3 elements of 3BB service: price, speed, dependability.

However, over the last 3 months or so, the speed has constantly been deteriorating, and I've had several short term outages. The slow speed is most irritating, since I do a lot of live and replay streaming of sports events, TV shows, Utube videos, etc.

I live in the area near the end of Nernplubwarn Road (Muslim Road). I'm guessing that the problem may be that 3BB has added so many users in this area that their servers are now inadequate to sustain reasonably high speeds for international signals.

Has anyone else in this general area east of Sukhumvit had a similar experience with speeds deteriorating from the level you had when you initially signed on with 3BB? If so, I thought that perhaps we could arrange some sort of simultaneous complaint at their Sukhumvit office (at the end of Khao Noi). Or even a barrage of emails or phone calls to get their attention. ... Yes, I know, there's little reason to suspect that such actions will help much in the Thai "business environment"; but it might be worth a try.

Comments, please.

We've only had ToT in our village until about 9 moths ago. Due to the poor service with ToT, many switched to 3BB. They're now switching back. It was great at first, but I'm guessing too many signed up for the service and the infrastructure couldn't handle it???? FYI...ToT is still pretty bad.

And I am just a few Km further on from Craig3365 and also have TOT but get a steady 6Mb which is exactly what I am paying for. But we do have all new cables and booster boxes or what ever they are.

And I am just a few Km further on from Craig3365 and also have TOT but get a steady 6Mb which is exactly what I am paying for. But we do have all new cables and booster boxes or what ever they are.

You just had to rub that in....sad.png