Any Good Places In Ubon Ratchathani To Meet Lady Boys?

Hello

I'd like to know if there're some good places to meet attractive lady boys. I need to ad that I'm happily married, but some experiences in LOS have changed my mind in a way that I'd love to meet one soon.

Any serious posts would be nice, or just page me.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Try The Guess Bar Soi 4 Sukhumvit. I don't actually know it personally (I've been there once, in the afternoon, and not for very long) but it has a bit of a reputation. If you go go down from the Nana bar it's on your left, but a little bit off the open track. Opens 3pm I understand, but the hot stuff is there in the evening.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wondering, the gay forum population here on Thai Visa make strict distinctions between what is gay or not gay and what is appropriate for this forum.

I don't honestly grasp all the nuances. Is a man who likes ladyboys considered gay? Are ladyboys considered gay? (I think the answer to the second one is "no" according to the gay forum people.)

• 8 months later...

Try The Guess Bar Soi 4 Sukhumvit. I don't actually know it personally (I've been there once, in the afternoon, and not for very long) but it has a bit of a reputation. If you go go down from the Nana bar it's on your left, but a little bit off the open track. Opens 3pm I understand, but the hot stuff is there in the evening.

Is it possible that we're talking about different places?