Ok I'M Still Up Want To Watch England Thrash The Ukraine

cerbera

I never thought id write such a sentence.

A do I drag the old tvout of the spare room and hook up aerial

B. do I he dressed and goo a local bamboo bar

C doi hustle my arse not ass into town and fall prey tothesamurai gang

D. Go to sleep itll be as exciting as .......sleep

I'm near night safari right now.

39 min s to go..

Ideas?

I woke up on Saturday morning (closer to lunchtime) to a mess of spliced off cuts of coaxial cable....

I vaguely remember solving the 'analogue' issue after rushing home at half time to watch the second half of the footie...

Sadly I don't remember much of the game and had a very tired Saturday...

So.. Watch the game in your local 'bamboo bar' - wear your pyjamas to save time getting back to sleep !...

I woke up on Saturday morning (closer to lunchtime) to a mess of spliced off cuts of coaxial cable....

I vaguely remember solving the 'analogue' issue after rushing home at half time to watch the second half of the footie...

So.. Watch the game in your local 'bamboo bar' - wear your pyjamas to save time getting back to sleep !...

Meanwhile I'm sat at an airport lounge - And I can't watch the footie as the only TV showing is TRUE... dam_n this silly grammy Cr@p !!!...

Meanwhile I'm sat at an airport lounge - And I can't watch the footie as the only TV showing is TRUE... dam_n this silly grammy Cr@p !!!...

5 live sir......5 live......

So ... what no comment that Ukraine have had a legal goal denied as the ball had crossed the line on the video replay?

You guys were (rightfully) livid when it happened to your team during the World Cup?

Maybe for a change England got some luck, but a win is a win...bring on the Italians

• Like 1

So ... what no comment that Ukraine have had a legal goal denied as the ball had crossed the line on the video replay?

You guys were (rightfully) livid when it happened to your team during the World Cup?

To be fair......what goes around comes back around!!!

Congrats to England, and I mean that as a patriotic Scotsman. For the first time in my life I have enjoyed watching you do so well, as we're not getting battered with all the 1966 crap, and we'll win the cup expectation blah, blah.

England are my dark horse tip for the tournament, and I'll tell you what, come on Steven Gerrard!! your a superstar!!,

Maybe for a change England got some luck, but a win is a win...bring on the Italians

be careful what you wish for! :P

It wasn't over the line!

post-65233-0-95876400-1340386726_thumb.j

• Like 1

It wasn't over the line!

...not in this picture...laugh.pngcheesy.gifwink.png

...now let see if Germany can "knock off" those over-lucky G®eeks...smile.png

Edited by funcat

He was offside anyway!

Exactly!

The oppotunity should never have come because at the start of that move the player was offside!

To be fair......what goes around comes back around!!!

Congrats to England, and I mean that as a patriotic Scotsman. For the first time in my life I have enjoyed watching you do so well, as we're not getting battered with all the 1966 crap, and we'll win the cup expectation blah, blah.

England are my dark horse tip for the tournament, and I'll tell you what, come on Steven Gerrard!! your a superstar!!,

Steven Gerrard has been immense! Full time captaincy given 5 years too late in my opinion......but better late than never.

Young Brit