Suvarnabhumi Airport Customs Nab South African Woman With 2kg Of 'Ice' Worth US$200.000

webfact

Hear of any arrests/sentences for officials at multiple hospitals implicated in procurement of pseudophedrine for ice/ yaba production?

That is a case of officials, perhaps pharmacists, administrators aiding and abetting to addict and/or kill their own children and/or families.

Thats quite a round about route she took - I mean to say, I spent a month in Benin, and there is f''''k all ways to get out of there, Nigeria is close, just beyond Togo but it says she is S African, that means she had to travel from Jo'Burg, to maybe Lagos, overland to Cotonou, back to Jo'burg, then Bangkok, via Singapore(?) with 2 Kg's of Meth?? Seems awful risky to me, traversing so many airports - there's more to this story, would luv ta hear about it................thumbsup.gif

I believe those busts are inside jobs from thai officials to make it to teh news and they show that they do something to catch those foreign drug mules.

AND: Why not follow some ofthose routes the drugs take when recieve tipp-offs?

Simply because they not want us to know.

Edited by SangSomNamPla

I believe those busts are inside jobs from thai officials to make it to teh news and they show that they do something to catch those foreign drug mules.

AND: Why not follow some ofthose routes the drugs take when recieve tipp-offs?

Simply because they not want us to know.

Only on Television due they do that - It would have to be Interpol and guess what??? There is no 'Interpol' in 'The African Union' they spend all their time blaming all their woes on the Western World - The White Imperiolists instead of cleaning their own back yard..........I spent 7 1/2 years working in Africa, from Abidjan to Banjul to Kigali, to Luanda spent time in Tripoli, Jo'Burg, Nairobi, Da Es Salaam, Gaberone Its all the same lawless!!! a few $$ gets you anything, anything you want - I was once given an uncut diamond in hotel bar in Harrare for a bottle of Johnny Walker Black label = (don't know what that was worth because I lost it ) but iy goes to show you, its just too damned expensive to 'track these Mules, most of them get caught and really won't gibe up their information, because plain & simple there are plenty of them in Jail with them - they won;t last a month. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Heck don't bother keeping them. Just give them a death sentence.ermm.gif

Ah......such is the compassion and understanding of human frailty.

You have no idea what drove her to this and her life is now destroyed.

Perhaps deeper thought of the overall problem is deserved.

It's easy for people to mouth off about death penalities etc, Was there not cases in South America where cartels were threatening to murder families if one of the family did not traffic the drugs for them? How does anyone know that this is not the case here?