Glow Behind Suthep?

seeker108

Very bright glow behind the very top of Doi Suthep (from my perspective 1 km south of 700 year stadium, west of canal road). Partly diffused but greatly enhanced by a cloud cover just in that area. Maybe the temple (which I can not see directly from here) has a massive amount of lights on? Too steady to be a fire. Now the cloud cover has shifted and thickened, so the glow is a more dull orange Does anyone have a better perspective of the temple or know what that was?

Yeah sure, I saw it too earlier.

Just a lot of diffused light bouncing around on low clouds. Maybe they had some big lights on, as well.

Perhaps some special deal, as Wat Chang Khian near my pad set off a few fireworks briefly in the early evening.

TBH, I stopped paying attention to these celebrations a few years ago; way too much effort to keep up and memorize them all.

No Second Coming, near as I can tell.

Wat Doi Suthep dead flat and boring looking now at 9:40 PM.

Second coming? My thoughts precisely! After all, the first one was just about one star, not a whole light show where there is no light source !! Better repent NOW! You might not be saved the second time around!

Edited by Mapguy