If You Could Be.....................

If you could be a superheroe in Thailand, what name would you give yourself, what would be your special power (only one please) and how would you use your special power for the inhabitants of this special country ? ( for good or for evil)

May the force be with you. WPFflags.gif

I would be the superhero's arch nemesis, and I would call myself Shinawatra.

I would fool the Thai people into thinking I was a saviour, whilst working secretly to line the my own pockets and that of my cronies. I would wear a red costume and cape.

I would be "whining farangman"....super power...ability to whine about everything in Thailand....woops....lots of posters on TV already have that super power...!!!

oh well back to the drawing board... How about "Sinsot man" ? super power ?....handing out large sums of money to the familes of Isaan rice famers daughters ?

I would be "whining farangman"....super power...ability to whine about everything in Thailand....woops....lots of posters on TV already have that super power...!!!

oh well back to the drawing board... How about "Sinsot man" ? super power ?....handing out large sums of money to the familes of Isaan rice famers daughters ?

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

excellant.

I'd be smokie the supercop....my flying caped crusade against those dastardly farangs who drop litter and cig buts would be relentless....with the ensuing revenue we could properly deliver on our promise of ipads for the little kiddies. smile.png

Someone else will have to deal with the resulting obesity epidemic....smokie the supercop likes to enjoy a quiet evening in after all that aeronautic display...coffee1.gif

If I could be a superhero in Thailand, I would (obviously) be Cricketman.

My special power would be to force an appreciation of cricket upon any deviant person.

I would use this power to fix all of Thailand's social and cultural imperfections.

My special power would be to force an appreciation of cricket upon any deviant person.

I would use this power to fix all of Thailand's social and cultural imperfections.

crickets are nice but I prefer butterflies. tongue.png

crickets are nice but I prefer butterflies. tongue.png

He.d get fried...chewed up...and spat out! biggrin.png

You never know Thailand may be come a regional hub of cricket.....after the crackdown of course...can just picture it now..... Somchai Botham

I would be "The <deleted>" and use my experience of being shortchanged 50 satang in a Rayong 7-11 12 years ago to justify my opinion to anybody who'd listen without drinking Draino within 5 minutes of me starting my diatribe that all Thais are habitual thieves and liars.