Dreambox Installer / Programmer In Cm

LivinLOS

I guess from the title you will either know what this is or not..

I need to find a good quality, (some) english speaking, dreambox programmer to discuss a system install. I have my own boxes, I usually do my own programming, but want to discuss what new HD options have become possible. I would look at buying DM800 High Def box or two as part of the package.

I was passed a contact one installer but having met him it became clear he was basically a box seller / installer and knew little to nothing about the programming and setup of the boxes. He just took them away elsewhere and you got the stock config. As what I need to discuss isnt the basics he was a bust.

If anyone has a dreambox based satellite install in the Chiang Mai area, I would be grateful for the contact numbers of who you used for the service and the install.

PM me for email if thats preferred.

The box themselves is not illegal at all.. Like many things they can be put to illegal or legal use.

If you have a good installer (who speaks a little english) perhaps he and I could discuss.. Or you could ask him to call me if that makes you more comfortable.