Suk. Hotels Under 18K/Month With Wifi?

cathy211

I'd suggest looking into USB 3G so the wifi is no longer an issue. Chip costs about 1500 and monthly is about 800. Then you don't have to worry about wifi anywhere you go in Thailand.

I have never had this service and am ignorant. Do you mind telling me how this works? Do you have a usb thing that you plug in to your device and then you are wireless everywhere, even the villages in Thailand? is it at TOT product ? thanks for your advice.

Honey Hotel Soi19.

Surrounded by noisy bars, angry management, and the smell of cat piss. Checked it out. Thank you. Here in Pattaya, there are beautiful new hotels for less than 18k. Cannot find in Bkk. sad.png

For the price range is Asoke....you won't find much else I'd reckon for the price. Yeah I wouldn't much recommend Sukhumvit on that budget. Pattaya definitely a better option.

Honey Hotel Soi19.

Surrounded by noisy bars, angry management, and the smell of cat piss. Checked it out. Thank you. Here in Pattaya, there are beautiful new hotels for less than 18k. Cannot find in Bkk. sad.png

Let us get this straight; you want a modern, quiet room close to Sukhumvit, with owners serving a morning cup of tea on the terrace for 600 Baht a night.

Please do let us know when you find it.

B1500...perhaps.