Dreambox Installer / Programmer In Chiang Mai (Or Good Communicator Online)

LivinLOS

I guess from the title you will either know what this is or not..

I need to find a good quality, (some) english speaking, dreambox programmer to discuss a system install. I have my own boxes, I usually do my own programming, but want to discuss what new HD options have become possible on Thaicom5. I would look at buying DM800 High Def box or two as part of the package.

I was passed a contact one local installer but having met him it became clear he was basically a box seller / installer and knew little to nothing about the programming and setup of the boxes. He just took them away elsewhere for programming and setup and you just got the stock config, he had no real knowledge of system setup. As what I need to discuss isnt the basics he was a bust, its not super complex, but I want to be deal with someone who knows the system.

If anyone has a dreambox based satellite install in the Chiang Mai area, I would be grateful for the contact numbers of who you used for the service and the install. I would also be happy to deal with someone online if they are able to communicate that way. I have dish and cabling and so theres little physical instal needed.

PM me for email if thats preferred.

Are there any FTA HD channels that you could receive?

Certainly a True card will no longer work with a Dreambox. bah.gif

Theres a true platinum card in my dreambox right now..

Well actually theres a smartwi adapter tied to a true card but same thing.

Works fine.

Ahh they have tried to offer me that deal 3 times now, but due to some true mix up, where they never moved my dish location address when they moved my billing address 2 years ago, each time they find I am not at the place they think, they go er er er.. a supervisor will call you back.

Of course they never have.

So I am part of the old box customer base, even tho I have never used their box.

Very interesting as this thread seems to suggest the cards are now paired with the new boxes

That's what I was told so I have dreamboxes lying about collecting dust as I now have an astro setup. What's the setup you're talking about Livinlos?

I am currently running Platinum and add on packages.. With a legit true card.. Via smartwi adapters.. in 3 points in the house.. All on DM500S (and clones). I was looking to possibly add a DM800S and HD to one zone only...

Other ideas I wanted to discuss with an installer would not be suitable for discussion on here..

Edited by astral