Withdraw From Paypal To Bangkok Bank

Hello Ding Dang

Have the visa debit card all verified but it seems when you withdraw the funds it is sent to bangkok bank current account by default.Apparently we need a work permit to secure one.

Also tried with Kasikorn same oh.

Have you successfully withdraw before?

Cheers

i have a savings account and the b?-visa card... its basicaly the same account, there is no visa statement, its all in the check book...e

everyone can have the visa and open savings account, no work permit needed...

withdrawal works, but takes ages...

Edited by dingdang

I have several Paypal accounts, and withdraw from them into standard savings accounts at not only BB but also Kasikorn, whatever AsiaBank is called now (USB?), Ayudya and SCB with no problems.

You may need have your details "verified", and of course do the small-change deposit rigmarole before the "real" ones.

Note that PP's great for small transfers, but they do get you on the exchange rate, tricky to work out the cutoff point other than trial and error, from the US using domestic ACH into BB's NY branch for me works out better past a couple hundred at a time.

Never had a problem with either Kasikorn or Bangkok Bank.

One thing you need to check though, Thai banks often reverse the name on your account , example: smith John, not John smith as you may have entered and then the payment will be rejected because the names dont match. Make sure the account is exactly the same as the bank shows it.

Best to call paypal direct. They take ages to reply to your email!

One time when I was left with no option but to call PayPal in the US (for a different issue from the one in this thread), I was put repeatedly on hold while they checked this and that. Eventually I got a favorable response and a phone charge of over $100.

Best to call paypal direct. They take ages to reply to your email!

One time when I was left with no option but to call PayPal in the US (for a different issue from the one in this thread), I was put repeatedly on hold while they checked this and that. Eventually I got a favorable response and a phone charge of over $100.

Heard of Skype?

Good leads. I am in a similar position having a savings account with blue book at BBank. I want to transfer money from my RBS Bank Account in UK using UK Forex. I do not have a current account in Thighland. Isthis permissible and the best way to do it? Thanks

Does anyone know, can I link my Kasikorn Bank ATM/Visa card to my paypal account, and thus make payments through paypal? Thanks, AA

I have done it with the web shopping card which works OK, the plastic card does not work, I think.

I do not recommend withdrawing from Paypal to any Thai bank account since the exchange rates Paypal uses for these withdrawals are terrible (you can not send EUR or USD, only THB and at an exchange rate they provide). You will loose much less money if you wire it directly from your country and let the conversion to the Thai bank.