Tops Supermarket, Pattaya Klang/ 2Nd Road

easyride

What's happening? It's like a ghost town, with half the shelves gone, nearly all the refrigerators and all the booze and wine section they had in the corner.

I went up there to sample the fried potatoes and all the farang 'delicacies' from the pre-cooked food counters have been removed too.

Renovation? Why didn't you ask them?

The Thai word for renovation had quite slipped my mind but I googled it "การปรับปรุงใหม่"

Now I'll ask the check-out girls. Besides, others might have been interested. tongue.png

The Thai word for renovation had quite slipped my mind but I googled it "การปรับปรุงใหม่"

Now I'll ask the check-out girls. Besides, others might have been interested. tongue.png

I've just heard that they are closing down for a 2 month renovation.

there's a sign in Thai and English in the middle of the cleared area that says they apologize for any inconvenience during the renovations,,,,,,,,

there's a sign in Thai and English in the middle of the cleared area that says they apologize for any inconvenience during the renovations,,,,,,,,

I saw the signs (not a preamble for Bible class) but only saw only the Thai script so went no closer. Thank you for doing that.