Chemtrails In Phangan?

I find it no small coincidence that this is the third thread started about chemtrails on Thaivisa that I am aware of. All three posters appear to be legitimate and actually believe what they are saying.

Is it possible to believe what one's asking too? If one asks questions, can they believe their own questions before getting any answers?

Let me reiterate for those who are failing to read properly: i'm seeing long lines in the sky stretching for half the horizon, on some days lots of them and criss-crossing all over the place. I've heard about and read some about chemtrails and according to what i've read these things are 'chemtrails'. Whatever chemtrails are. I've seen these long lines in australia and in england, but had never seen them in thailand before. I don't live in this part of thailand, but suddenly, on my holiday, i see these things.

Hardly anyone has addressed my original questions, instead they come on here with their own beliefs about conspiracies and the ill-health of farangs who come to live in thailand, making known their own assumptions, rather than help with the thread. One or two exceptions aside.

The one thing i do know is that these lines are not contrails.

I have read that chemtrails are full of things like heavy metals. It seems too fantastic to believe that the US would go round spraying the earth full of chemicals and other dangerous stuff, but there again we do know for fact the kinds of things they do do, like killing off millions of citizens, using nuclear weapons, using chemical weapons, and... er, spraying millions of gallons of agent orange and other chemicals onto countries who happen to be growing the 'wrong' plants according to their mindset.

So although it seems outrageous that they would spray shit onto the earth, the fact that they do this regularly anyway mitigates people like myself who are trying to find out what these lines are.

And when i come along asking questions, hoping people may have some answers, people like you and many others on this thread come along and just bleat the usual shit about conspiracies and go into their character analysis of the OP.

How helpful is that?

I find it no small coincidence that this is the third thread started about chemtrails on Thaivisa that I am aware of. All three posters appear to be legitimate and actually believe what they are saying.

Is it possible to believe what one's asking too? If one asks questions, can they believe their own questions before getting any answers?

Let me reiterate for those who are failing to read properly: i'm seeing long lines in the sky stretching for half the horizon, on some days lots of them and criss-crossing all over the place. I've heard about and read some about chemtrails and according to what i've read these things are 'chemtrails'. Whatever chemtrails are. I've seen these long lines in australia and in england, but had never seen them in thailand before. I don't live in this part of thailand, but suddenly, on my holiday, i see these things.

Hardly anyone has addressed my original questions, instead they come on here with their own beliefs about conspiracies and the ill-health of farangs who come to live in thailand, making known their own assumptions, rather than help with the thread. One or two exceptions aside.

The one thing i do know is that these lines are not contrails.

I have read that chemtrails are full of things like heavy metals. It seems too fantastic to believe that the US would go round spraying the earth full of chemicals and other dangerous stuff, but there again we do know for fact the kinds of things they do do, like killing off millions of citizens, using nuclear weapons, using chemical weapons, and... er, spraying millions of gallons of agent orange and other chemicals onto countries who happen to be growing the 'wrong' plants according to their mindset.

So although it seems outrageous that they would spray shit onto the earth, the fact that they do this regularly anyway mitigates people like myself who are trying to find out what these lines are.

And when i come along asking questions, hoping people may have some answers, people like you and many others on this thread come along and just bleat the usual shit about conspiracies and go into their character analysis of the OP.

How helpful is that?

Perhaps a scientific forum might fulfill your requirements with this sort of inquiry. It is obvious that this phenomena is not exclusive to Thailand.

I have already given you links about such discussions taking place on Thaivisa.

Same as you, members are entitled to their opinions, I have given you light hearted ones & also directed you to the Thaivisa link & also to NASA's research.

Let me reiterate for those who are failing to read properly: i'm seeing long lines in the sky stretching for half the horizon, on some days lots of them and criss-crossing all over the place.

You mean like this - NASA Satellite Photo. Notice the criss-cross and some nearly the length of a state.

Contrails_southeast_lrg.gif

Again, NASA which I'm sure you figure has got it wrong.

• Like 1

Let me reiterate for those who are failing to read properly: i'm seeing long lines in the sky stretching for half the horizon, on some days lots of them and criss-crossing all over the place.

You mean like this - NASA Satellite Photo. Notice the criss-cross and some nearly the length of a state.

Cool - nice video. clap2.gif

Just searched 'flightpaths over Thailand' and found this sight. Quite a few chances of criss-crossing vapor trails.

http://www.flightradar24.com/

Edited by Tropicalevo

Perhaps a scientific forum might fulfill your requirements with this sort of inquiry. It is obvious that this phenomena is not exclusive to Thailand.

I have already given you links about such discussions taking place on Thaivisa.

Same as you, members are entitled to their opinions, I have given you light hearted ones & also directed you to the Thaivisa link & also to NASA's research.

It's the first time i've seen it in thailand. Hence in this forum because it's where i've seen it.

You were one of the exceptions i mentioned, and thank you for your contributions, even the ones i took to be intended as humour at the start.

No problems with members' opinions, but having one's psychological health questioned is hardly an opinion! Other replies were also scarce on opinion.

Cool - nice video. clap2.gif

Just searched 'flightpaths over Thailand' and found this sight. Quite a few chances of criss-crossing vapor trails.

http://www.flightradar24.com/

Looks like a good site, but i can't seem to make it work for me in terms of down samui/phangan way.

But in any case this is why this thread is on this forum because people living here will either have seen all these lines before, and/or will know typical flight paths. What i know of the flight paths of bangkok airways means that the lines i've seen are definitely NOT from passenger aircraft. So that only leaves military aircraft and some posters have mentioned the airforce from surat thani. However, the question then is begged: why do military aircraft create 'contrails' or 'chemtrails' while passenger planes do not??

Boy.....I must be getting long in the tooth. I thought this topic had been raked over the coals years ago.

They are called contrails, not chemtrails. The latter is some new, conspiracy-oriented coinage for something that does not exist. If you watched the video, it is clear that it is not the kind of plane making contrails, it is atmospheric conditions at the time and the altitude of the flight.

Some times the plane is not high enough, some times the conditions are not right, some times it is a combination of both.

Nothing mysterious or nefarious here.

• Like 2

OK on a serious note, the jet streams you see are from the fighter planes based in Suratthani. They hold execises over the island.

Their main objective is Russian Submarines. They spray all these chemicals during the day , which then settle on the water surface.. They glow in the dark , coat any invading vessel.

I for one can feel good that no Russian Subs are in the area.

What, you are afraid of a Russian invasion on Phangan? cheesy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_nGW7pWBDY

Thank you for posting up the video clip. although you're figuring skills need honing a bit.

It was interesting to watch, and at least they gave an explanation for the different looking contrails. But it does leave several questions. Firstly, as i had known, contrails are formed in cold temperatures and so this was one reason i had suspected i'd never seen them in thailand, whereas i have seen them in england and in australia in the winter. However, that seems to suggest that what i'm seeing here in ko phangan is not contrails. She mentioned in the video about the planes needing to be 8kms high at least in order for contrails to form, in terms of the colder air. Now, can one see a plane from the ground that is 8kms high in the sky?

And the weather here in phangan has been uniform for at least two weeks, so how come i see these lines on some days and not the others? Why do i never see these 'contrails' in chiang mai, especially in the winter when it's much cooler than down here in surat thani province?

And as i say, whatever i see is definitely not from passenger aircraft.

Boy.....I must be getting long in the tooth. I thought this topic had been raked over the coals years ago.

They are called contrails, not chemtrails. The latter is some new, conspiracy-oriented coinage for something that does not exist. If you watched the video, it is clear that it is not the kind of plane making contrails, it is atmospheric conditions at the time and the altitude of the flight.

Some times the plane is not high enough, some times the conditions are not right, some times it is a combination of both.

Nothing mysterious or nefarious here.

Nothing mysterious to you hence you didn't start the thread.

I've watched the video and have just commented on it.

The atmospheric conditions have been uniform for at least two weeks here, so why the trails on some days and not on other days? And the woman in the video said the planes need to be at least 8kms high - i'm not seeing trails from passenger aircraft because bkk airways don't fly the paths of these trails, and nor do any other airlines. And the military aircraft i see in chiang mai fly a lot lower than passenger planes.

On what basis do you have the confidence to clearly state that 'chemtrails' don't exist? Or is it just a belief of yours confused as fact? I'm amazed at how certain you can be.

Edited by femi fan

Example of high altitude flight right now close to KPG.

Hey, that's an interesting image! What website is it from?

However, some of the trails i see are from a plane ascending from about north of phangan as it heads towards north samui.

I really think it's fair to say that the trails i have seen are not from passenger aircraft. A lot of them crisscrossed east to west direction.

The contrails that are well known about really should be occurring every day or no days at all over the last two weeks with the daily weather and temperatures virtually identical.

Example of high altitude flight right now close to KPG.

Hey, that's an interesting image! What website is it from?

However, some of the trails i see are from a plane ascending from about north of phangan as it heads towards north samui.

I really think it's fair to say that the trails i have seen are not from passenger aircraft. A lot of them crisscrossed east to west direction.

The contrails that are well known about really should be occurring every day or no days at all over the last two weeks with the daily weather and temperatures virtually identical.

The weather at 8km up is very different than on the ground. If it is a clear day, you can easily spot a large passenger plane at 8km altitude. Say a plane is 80 meters in length, that would be like looking at a 1cm object at 1 meter distance. The fact that you see long contrails means that is it cold and humid up there, and that the compounds that create these lines are very light, and thus will stay up there a long time. They will come down eventually in the form of rain, when enough watervapor has condensed around them. This cantake hours or days though. If there is an evil entity spraying us with chemicals, it would make sure the stuff falls to the ground quickly, and not stay up there for hours or days, not knowing where it would fall.

Direction and attitude of a plane can be very misleading from the ground, as you have no reference points. A plane (or its contrails) seeming to go up, can actually mean it is coming towards you on a fixed altitude.

• Like 2

The weather at 8km up is very different than on the ground. If it is a clear day, you can easily spot a large passenger plane at 8km altitude. Say a plane is 80 meters in length, that would be like looking at a 1cm object at 1 meter distance. The fact that you see long contrails means that is it cold and humid up there, and that the compounds that create these lines are very light, and thus will stay up there a long time. They will come down eventually in the form of rain, when enough watervapor has condensed around them. This cantake hours or days though. If there is an evil entity spraying us with chemicals, it would make sure the stuff falls to the ground quickly, and not stay up there for hours or days, not knowing where it would fall.

Direction and attitude of a plane can be very misleading from the ground, as you have no reference points. A plane (or its contrails) seeming to go up, can actually mean it is coming towards you on a fixed altitude.

Fair calls. I find it difficult to believe that these trails are full of heavy metals as claimed by many on the net re chemtrails. However questions keep remaining, and previous experiences of the USG spraying chemicals into crops and forests in any nation they choose to must mean retaining an open mind on this.

The big unanswered question is why have these trails only appeared on some days during the last two weeks when every day is virtually the same climate, same weather? And how come conditions in Chiang Mai are never conducive to contrails?

I've seen trails going east to west, north to south, i've seen them at 10am and at 6pm. Sometimes i see the plane.

If it could clearly be shown that they are contrails from passenger aircraft that would constitute pretty decent evidence that they are contrails and not the claimed chemtrails, because weight load would preclude the addition of tonnes of chemicals. However what i've seen are some strange flightpaths.

If it could clearly be shown that they are contrails from passenger aircraft that would constitute pretty decent evidence that they are contrails and not the claimed chemtrails, because weight load would preclude the addition of tonnes of chemicals. However what i've seen are some strange flightpaths.

Hang on a minute - there is something wrong here.

"Evidence has to be clearly shown that they are contrails" - says who? There is a lot of circumstancial evidence here that says that they are contrails.

"claimed chemtrails"? I may have missed it but you are the one claiming that. There is NO evidence, real or circumstancial, that says chemtrails.

Not quite an open, balanced discussion is it? You want hard,fast, irrifutable evidence that what you saw are contrails otherwise they must be chemtrails????

This is starting to look and smell like a troll. Or at best beatdeadhorse.gif

"Evidence has to be clearly shown that they are contrails" - says who? There is a lot of circumstancial evidence here that says that they are contrails.

"claimed chemtrails"? I may have missed it but you are the one claiming that. There is NO evidence, real or circumstancial, that says chemtrails.

Not quite an open, balanced discussion is it? You want hard,fast, irrifutable evidence that what you saw are contrails otherwise they must be chemtrails????

This is starting to look and smell like a troll. Or at best beatdeadhorse.gif

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 2

Now your talking.rolleyes.gif (And we haven't even mentioned cloud seeding.)

Hey Rooo - that's a lot of beer in them thar barrells

That's how you chill your kegs.

You're clearly misrepresenting me. I'm not claiming anything, i'm asking questions, which can be seen right from the start with my question mark in the title. I don't want any hard fast evidence because i know none can be provided on this forum. I wanted to learn more, but that's becoming increasingly difficult with various non-helpful posts clogging the discussion.

I've clearly waded into a lot of frivolous people here, fair enough, it's your forum. But misrepresentations and facetious 'humour' are getting rather boring right now. I'll hang on in vain for a bit longer...

Quiet day today at work so decided to read through this nonsense again.

What you are seeing is Contrails as has been explained several times in this Thread.

This "Chemtrail" nonsense is just an example of the ever-present conspiracy theories propagated around the Net, however to re-assure the OP I looked and found a Website - http://educate-yourself.org/ct/ - which gives great comfort to the tin-foil hat wearing worriers by telling us that "in early 2004: legions of huge air elemental beings called "Sylphs" by ancient Greeks made their presence known by assuming cloud shapes that often look like wispy winged angels or animal forms .............. who set about "cleaning up" the skies of "Chemtrail toxins" by engulfing them and mutating the "toxic chemicals" in the "Chemtrails" into non-toxic substances."

So absolutely no need to worry OP - unless these ethereal beings have no Thai Work Permit of course - then you're toast!

w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

Patrick

Edited by p_brownstone
  • Like 1

Well I honestly believe you have been offered ample explanations & proof. If you do not wish to comprehend these answers & results so be it.

We are only going around in circles here, you just keep asking the same over & over even if it's been responded to.

May I also point out that some of the responses you have received are from very reliable & educated sources. So if you wish to ignore all & keep asking the same, because of lack or refusal to comprehend, it is your perogative, leading us nowhere & bordering on trolling.

Topic closed,