Where To Buy Mossy Nets In Phuket?

debbielong

The missus says everywhere has - try Big C or Tesco (or wait for your next trip to Supercheap).

Yeh Ping's misses is right, everywhere, if you are totally paranode i have a full bee keepers suit, size XM, stylish and sophisticated for day wear, but tragically un-glamorous for evening wear, Scott Kade a his and her catalog do a matching set, a real head turner, suggest visiting all major outlets for a mossy net, cheaper and no honey involved

ta for replies. i'll get him to go down there.

deb

No problem, remember it's bee suits r us, last night i hooked up a car battery to my mossy tennis bat zapper, granted not as portable with a car battery strapped to it and the melting plastic is not ideal, plus getting a secondary electric shock, well is off putting, but it does take your mind off the mossy's, a new idea is to get 12 mossy bat zappers, lash them to a fan, the Turny blade bits, now the only problem is using cheese to attract the mossy's that are flying against the fan's airflow, whilst 12 car battery's are hurtling around on a fan blades, not my choice, i use roll on

P.S, use jam instead of cheese is you own a cat, if you own a cat and a ant use toe nail from a Siberian monk, with one leg, called jock

lucky no one asked me how to get rid of the dog problem