Looking For A Fully Furnished Condo (Preferably With Laundry Service And Fitness) Near Bts Or Mrt

Dear reader,

hence to my changing job situation I am about to move to Bangkok for a yet unknown timeframe (between 1-3 years).

Currently I live in a hotel, which is nice, but insanely expensive compared to some of the countless condo´s I see advertisements for everywhere.

Since my Thai is still limited I find it a little difficult to read the advertisements.

Here is what I look for:

Condo or Mansion or Apartment (preferably fully furnished (or partly))

Price range 5- 12.000 (plus expenses for electricity, water etc.)

Should be situated near BTS or MRT

I work near BTS Nana, so if it could be around the area it would be brilliant

Should have included Fitness, TV, Internet and Laundry service (extra monthly fee)

Preferably no contract for more than 6 month.

If you would know anyone that has a suggestion, please let me know.

I am new to Bangkok, so please accept my perhaps naive approach. If you have questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Bjoern

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

in case you havent found a place yet, try thaiapartment.com.

for your budget the issue will be how much BTS MRT travel you want to do....you can search for places in the Sathorn, chong nonsi, huay kwang, suthisan, petchaburi. You can modify your search categories

there are places to find.. sometimes they are not listed but this site does have a lot of options. You may have to go via MRT and then change over at Asok/Sukhumvit for 1 stop.

Or in the Sathorn area you will see something like Living Naraa apt... .not too bad but not a huge room. You take BTS to Siam and then to Nana...but places right next to BTS is hard in this area....for your budget range (far as I know anyway)

check out options on MRT... more choices there.

good luck