Why Do Farang Marry

tribalfusion001

Bar girls or go go girls?

I don't know why, is it laziness on the farang's part, that a bar girl know's more English to have a conversation or is it just easier than actually making an effort to integrate and converse with a non bar girl?

Edited by tribalfusion001
  • Like 1

I did the same, but after 3 visits I got bored of the bar scene and looked for something else on my 4th visit, which lasted for 9 months, I was working in telesales and teaching.

I not having a dig, but I had to use a Thai-English language book for the first 6 moths to get by with my wife, her English was ok to start with, but I found it more rewarding to start with a clean slate.

Anyway you are right pointless thread, i'm drunk!

• Like 1

It's not a baseless question - In the past year I've seen two expats with superb highly paid jobs who have access to a wide range of Thai society and all the opportunity their positions and that access brings opt for girls from the 'Water Trade". Observations not adrift from what I've seen happen time and time again over the past 20 years.

Meanwhile almost all Thai guys, but only a small percentage of expats in the same position opt for the top draw.

• Like 2

Bar girls or go go girls?

I don't know why, is it laziness on the farang's part, that a bar girl know's more English to have a conversation or is it just easier than actually making an effort to integrate and converse with a non bar girl?

Because we can if we so wish to do so....

Oh and I know it's a no no to start a sentence with because, but in this case I did, laziness I suppose.

You know what though you don't even have to converse with them the BG, they smell the lust in our eyes and the leather on our wallets, and they just love the plastic atm card and they know we just hansum man, that's why they love us long time.

Oh and we are brilliant at connect 4.

All spilling mestakez corrict at tim of posteng.

• Like 1

WOW! You guys are easily bored, i had a great time getting drunk for a full 7 years in various go-go.

I'm bored now tho when i live too far away from them,

and it won't get better when i move closer cause a friend of a friend had to pay 25.000 fine for driving under influence.

What kind of scale issit to pay 200 baht for crossing red light but 25.000 for having a beer btw ?

• Like 1

But would you marry a BG Mr MB1?

I have never been married, maybe best if I ever get married to ask me then, but I'd never say no, been with same girl since 2005 and I know her past but it bothers me non.

What's wrong with a girl who works in Robinsons or 7/11 or an office or restaurant etc.?

It's a bit like Forest Gump.....

You don't know what your going to get until you bite into one

Edited by MB1

What's wrong with a girl who works in Robinsons or 7/11 or an office or restaurant etc.?

Thai gals who work in restaurants (especially pink napkin) are usually for sale. To Thai men

Edited by damo
  • Like 1

It's not a baseless question - In the past year I've seen two expats with superb highly paid jobs who have access to a wide range of Thai society and all the opportunity their positions and that access brings opt for girls from the 'Water Trade". Observations not adrift from what I've seen happen time and time again over the past 20 years.

Meanwhile almost all Thai guys, but only a small percentage of expats in the same position opt for the top draw.

The Thai guys have the hookers on a side line. Wives are just for family, children. This is the more expensive concept.

You guys really aim high.... Either it's a BG or if you are looking for some class, a girl who works in Robinsons or 7/11 ? Classic...

Some Thai woman are Doctors, Lawyers etc hard to believe I know :)