Kids' Gymnastics In Bangkok?

bonnie

My 9-year-old son used to belong to a gymnastics club before moving to Bangkok. We now lived in the so-called Northern Suburbs, in the community surrounding International School of Bangkok. Teh school does nopt offer an after school program that suits and I'm wondering if there are any parents out there who know of any gymnastics clubs for kids in Bangkok?

:o

My children used to go to the Little Gym at Emporium Tower. We liked the staff there. They are nice, experienced, and patient. Plus parents can go shopping or have coffee at Starbucks or Au Bon Pain downstairs while waiting. One of my son's friends, who will be 10 this year, still goes there, and I guess he is in the highest level available.

If you aim for more serious, competitive stuff, I reckon the only school in Bangkok that has a strong boy gymnastic squad is Shrewsbury International School.

Thanks for the tip on The Little Gym. I'd heard they are good and think I'd better check them out.

Bonnie

The Little Gym

147/2-3 Baan Prompong Condominium

Sukhumvit 39

Tel: 260 4083-4

622 Floor 8/4 Emporium Tower

Sukhumvit Rd

Tel: 664 8994-5

I'm not a parent but just got some spare time at the moment :o

Explorer :D

Thanks for your feedback and I think I'll go to the Little Gym and perhaps get him started again, then check out schools for next year. And yes, I heard Shrewsbury is good.

Bonnie

My children used to go to the Little Gym at Emporium Tower. We liked the staff there. They are nice, experienced, and patient. Plus parents can go shopping or have coffee at Starbucks or Au Bon Pain downstairs while waiting. One of my son's friends, who will be 10 this year, still goes there, and I guess he is in the highest level available.

If you aim for more serious, competitive stuff, I reckon the only school in Bangkok that has a strong boy gymnastic squad is Shrewsbury International School.