90 Day Report Form Version 2

There seems to have been a change in the format of the 90 day report form. I used to be able to bring it up, write on it from the PC keyboard and print it out. As a result I just stored my old forms on the PC, brought up the most recent one and modified appropriate bits.

Now if I try to do this the Thai script does not print. If I go back to the immigration website and bring up a new form I cannot write on it from the PC at all and must print out a blank form and do it all by hand.

Small potatoes I know but I wonder if anyone has experienced similar problems?

Just a snippet :-

On my recent trip to Maesot I had the 1 year extention to stay forms all typed & printed out photos stuck and both copies signed with a blue pen, this is what I have done for 2 previous years.

At check in at immigration office was given them back them saying these are photocopys re-write again on new forms all filled out by hand. blink.png

On my recent trip to Maesot I had the 1 year extention to stay forms all typed & printed out photos stuck and both copies signed with a blue pen, this is what I have done for 2 previous years.

At check in at immigration office was given them back them saying these are photocopys re-write again on new forms all filled out by hand. blink.png

Yes, the same thing happened to me at Dan Kwien (Korat) Immigration when I applied for my last extension, even though they had been quite happy for the last 2 years with the typed up forms, I had to write them out by hand....

Edited by mxyzptlk

Yes, the same thing happened to me at Dan Kwien (Korat) Immigration when I applied for my last extension, even though they had been quite happy for the last 2 years with the typed up forms, I had to write them out by hand....

Yep !! now 7 years and there has never been a time when they didn't want something extra or something presented in a different way.

I guess it's call keeping the upper hand and making sure you know you are still an alien. laugh.pngw00t.gifblink.png

Edited by Kwasaki

Thanks guys. I think it's my Word program having a laugh. When I downloaded the form it came out as Read Only. Somehow or other i changed it to Compatibility Mode and now it seems OK again.