Where Is A Good Place To Have My Car Washed Up?

AzarovDmitriy

Please, someone can give any advice where is a good place to have my car washed down?

And how much does it cost to wash one down?

I am in Pattaya.

Thanks in advance.

With best regards

Dmitriy.

Edited by AzarovDmitriy

Might get a better response in a local forum.... moving

The best place that I have found is on Thapraya road. If coming from Pattaya as soon as you start up the hill, Thapraya Road, the car wash is located on the left side. They have two prices, one for small cars and one for the larger SUV type vehicles but I don't remember how much.

There is a great carwash/detail shopp called N2..its on Pattaya Tai between 3rd rd and Sukhumvit...coming down Pattaya Tai from Suk its on your right side a little past the big boat shop..there is a N2 green sign.

This is a proper valet along the lines of the quality you get in your home country, it's not cheap tho, i think it was about 2K a pop for a promotions when it opened but i believe it's now up to 3-4K. If you buy your own polish the guy will keep it there and that reduces the cost.

You will not find a better place in Pattaya BUT it is pricey, i put my car in there once a month. Service is excellent, the owner spent 5M setting it up, top of the line eqpt and well trained staff.

Central Festival Beach mall, Tuk Com electronics center on south Pattaya road, and Big C (aka Carrefour) all have car wash/detail shops I their parking garages. You can leave the car for a wash and do some shopping at the same time.

yes they are ok if you are happy to pay 350 baht....

There is a great carwash/detail shopp called N2..its on Pattaya Tai between 3rd rd and Sukhumvit...coming down Pattaya Tai from Suk its on your right side a little past the big boat shop..there is a N2 green sign.

This is a proper valet along the lines of the quality you get in your home country, it's not cheap tho, i think it was about 2K a pop for a promotions when it opened but i believe it's now up to 3-4K. If you buy your own polish the guy will keep it there and that reduces the cost.

You will not find a better place in Pattaya BUT it is pricey, i put my car in there once a month. Service is excellent, the owner spent 5M setting it up, top of the line eqpt and well trained staff.

I was paying 830bht for a detail during his promotion...now if you buy 3 details he does it for the same price as a package..that being said he has a lot of different detailing options..I agree tho..it is well run and the staff are good. He even told me he makes sure their fingernails are clipped so as not to scratch anything

you pay 3-4k a month to have your car washed just 1 time?

I used to go to the gas station on Thepasit with the car wash in the back. They also do oil changes. Also a great place to have a punctured tire repaired. No idea what they are charging now a days for a washing as I just go to a place close by on the dark side but I can't imagine paying more than 200thb.

I can't get over this 3-4k car wash. What exactly do they do for that price? Shampoo all the interior? Do a proper wax job on the entire car? Do spot touch up on scratches? I just can't see why it should cost that much and really don't understand why you would need it every month. I could see paying that for detailing in the US but a hand washed carwash in the US won't cost you more than $20-$30.

Edited by Jayman

I must be lucky. I only pay 80B at the Shell station and they do a pretty good job.

Where is the Shell that washes for 80thb?

It's about 1km after Huay Yai road on Suk on the beach side as you are headed south. Don't get gas there though. Scams abound. But great price for a wash. They do a pretty good job.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Found a new car wash place last week:

It's off Soi Khao Noi.

From Sukhumvit into Soi Khao Noi, pass the rail way tracks and turn left into a small Soi opposite the Bangkok Bank.

It's a nice, clean and spacious place and they really take good care.

A sedan inside and outside and underneath (basically everything except the engine) for only THB 120 and you'll get a card: 5 visits and you'll get the 6th visit free. (How can they live?)

Give them a chance!! They deserve it!