Abhisit To Deliver Speech On Good Governance In Penang Wednesday

webfact

Only oft deleted because of your penchant for hiding behind skirts and the report button...................

How becoming.

If you have a problem with forum moderation, you should address your concerns to a mod via a PM, as they have instructed you to do so previously.

A good start would be to not flame others that result in your posts being deleted.

Edited by Buchholz

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only oft deleted because of your penchant for hiding behind skirts and the report button...................

How becoming.

If you have a problem with forum moderation, you should address your concerns to a mod via a PM, as they have instructed you to do so previously.

A good start would be to not flame others that result in your posts being deleted.

How do you know that ??

How becoming.

How do you know that ??

Anyone that receives email notifications and reads the forum knows that.

Did you have anything to add to the thread besides a personal attack on a member followed by further off-topic bantering?

I am guessing Suthep wasn't available. rolleyes.gif

And Yingluck was busy... doing something.... somewhere... which may or may not have involved someone.

Oh, the "but Yingluck" cliche again. :rolleyes:

Ah yes, preceded by the "what about Suthep" cliche again. :rolleyes:

I suppose he can talk from experience having been in a coalition with Newin's bunch.

Almost everyone has been in coalition with Newin. And everyone HAS been in a coalition with the other virtuous Political party Barnhans. His nickname is slippery eel for a reason.

:D:D:D

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect App

Ah but the rest aren't giving a lecture on good governance.

First rule of good governance?

1. Provide policies to win elections so party leader doesn't have to sell soul to get into power by partnering with corrupt thieves?

Second?

2. Show some balls and don't get into bed with corrupt political lowlifes and betray ones political principles just to get into power?

Third

3. Don't partner with corrupt parties under duress of military junta?

Fourth

4.don't turn blind eye to corruption within own party our coalition partners if one wants to be taken seriously as a statesman for good governance?

Edited by Thai at Heart

I am guessing Suthep wasn't available. rolleyes.gif

And Yingluck was busy... doing something.... somewhere... which may or may not have involved someone.

Oh, the "but Yingluck" cliche again. :rolleyes:

Ah yes, preceded by the "what about Suthep" cliche again. :rolleyes:

Would be great if "but what about Suthep" cliche could be used to excuse your golden boy. :rolleyes:

TaH.

My point was the dodgy politicians are out there. Other than pol poting them not a lot you can do.

Do you suggest taking them out into a field and hammering a metal spike into the back of their heads?

Ohhhh and number 1. Are you having a laugh. Thaksin has made sure that policy does not matter. Give aways matter.

Edited by thaicbr

Oh, the "but Yingluck" cliche again. rolleyes.gif

Ah yes, preceded by the "what about Suthep" cliche again. rolleyes.gif

Would be great if "but what about Suthep" cliche could be used to excuse your golden boy. rolleyes.gif

No need as long as your Wonder Woman is available for the task. :rolleyes:

No need as long as your Wonder Woman is available for the task. rolleyes.gif

Now, if only she could win some elections. Wait ! rolleyes.gif

Exactly. Wait she didn't. Thaksin did. Remember its "thaksin thinks Phua Thai does "

I feel for you man - you have to admit that Thaksin is capable of something. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Payboy

Exactly. Wait she didn't. Thaksin did. Remember its "thaksin thinks Phua Thai does "

I feel for you man - you have to admit that Thaksin is capable of something. rolleyes.gif

This is not how I understand it!

Thaksin is capable of a lot of things..... Lots of evidences already

Try to make things less corrupt, speaking out against corruption,

and actual getting your allies to resign before being forced out,

if corruption is seriously charged, is far an above that other sides M.O. for corruption.

Just because you can stomp something out,

doesn't mean you can improve the situation incrementally.

ANYTHING against corruption is a step forward.

Real politik says;

Work with what you get, to get closer to where you want to be.

I would and have admitted that Thaksin DID some good things for Thailand. BUT he got power hungry like alot of politicians who find themselves with the Parliament in hand. Chavez etc.

I would and have admitted that Thaksin DID some good things for Thailand. BUT he got power hungry like alot of politicians who find themselves with the Parliament in hand. Chavez etc.

Can't argue with that. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Payboy