Rust Fungus On My Lelawadee (Plumeria)

• 4 months later...

It is very common just leave alone or if it annoys you remove the leaves my understanding is that this rust appears during the plants dorment season. While we are at it does anyone have any idea of a good place to purchase unusual plumeria as there are many many species I have more than 20 trees but they are mainly the white flower and I would like to get orange, yellow, pink ,red and varigated or if anyone has any of those mentioned and would like to send me a cutting I would be happy to make a purchase from them.

• Like 1

I see nobody else is responding.

I do have all the colors you mentioned & quite a few more.

If you are near Buriram province; want to pick up a few sticks, you are welcome.

Otherwise is bad timing; I am going overseas soon, kind of busy.

Can try again in Feb.

Best regards.

Edited by soidog2

• 3 weeks later...

It is very common just leave alone or if it annoys you remove the leaves my understanding is that this rust appears during the plants dorment season. While we are at it does anyone have any idea of a good place to purchase unusual plumeria as there are many many species I have more than 20 trees but they are mainly the white flower and I would like to get orange, yellow, pink ,red and varigated or if anyone has any of those mentioned and would like to send me a cutting I would be happy to make a purchase from them.

i have about 500 plants. i grew most of them from seed i got on ebay. very easy to grow from seed.