California Wow Closed

lennois

I heard that Pinklao, Esplanade and Ekkamai all closed due to Major cutting their power for not paying the bills, can anyone verify each club?

Silom is open today and last day of operation is Saturday 29 June

Paragon is still open today, my friend is working out now

I heard that Pinklao, Esplanade and Ekkamai all closed due to Major cutting their power for not paying the bills, can anyone verify each club?

Silom is open today and last day of operation is Saturday 29 June

Paragon is still open today, my friend is working out now

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/556342-cwow-fitness-closing-many-branches-in-bangkok/page__st__25__hl__+california%20+wow#entry5420533

Thread already running. Check it out.

CWOW is dreadful anyway.

I don't have much experience with CWow at all, but is there any reason they're not paying their power bill? It seems like a trivial thing to go into ruin over. I thought they were doing moderately successful, and as long as their pricing scheme was set up so that they made something of a profit then how come they can't pay for electricity?!

I don't have much experience with CWow at all, but is there any reason they're not paying their power bill? It seems like a trivial thing to go into ruin over. I thought they were doing moderately successful, and as long as their pricing scheme was set up so that they made something of a profit then how come they can't pay for electricity?!

Can’t trust any business to tell the truth till it is late. My wife got a call couple day s ago asking her to sign up for lifetime membership very cheap, I hope no one fell for this otherwise they are out of money for sure

The lifetime memberships is what is causing the downfall I think. I wonder what proportion of their membership have now been members for years, but pay a pittance every year now? No wonder the guy who initially set it up laughed all the way to the bank... and then sold up (or at least I assume he did).