Any Advice For Thai People Suffering From Dry Skin In The Europe?

tebee

Both my wife and my stepson seem to suffer from dry skin when they come to the more temperate climes of Europe for more than a couple of weeks. Has anybody got any suggestions that would help them here?

Tom

Moisturiser seems to work short term, but they are still suffering from skin cracking after being here for 6 weeks plus, though that might partly be due to the weather here.

My wife is looking to get some Chinese herbal remedy sent over, and I've given them E45 cream and changed the shower gel we were using to one specificity for dry skin , but I'm wondering if there is anything else I can try?

It's not too much of a problem for my wife who's due to return mid-July but the lad was hoping to stay until September.

Ceasing the use of soap usually helps. You could try an Aqueous Cream.. they also do a shower gel as well. To be found usually at Boots.

I use Sorbolene here in Australia but unfortunately you cant seem to buy it in the UK... You could also try Calmurid

http://www.dryskin-uk.co.uk/index.html

Hope you find a cure soon

Edited by edwinclapham

Brittany, France - slightly different weather to Thailand ! And it's been very changeable in the last few weeks.

The plan is to move here permanently in a couple of years, though we may spend the winters in Thailand.

I'm worried if they are like this after a couple of months, it going to be even worse when they are here all the time.

Brittany, France - slightly different weather to Thailand ! And it's been very changeable in the last few weeks.

The plan is to move here permanently in a couple of years, though we may spend the winters in Thailand.

I'm worried if they are like this after a couple of months, it going to be even worse when they are here all the time.

Creme Aqueuse .. maybe ask the Pharmacist for his/her advice.