Cost Of Work Permit / Non-B Visa. Agents Fees Comparable?

Hello,

Could anyone offer any guidance on the above costs please? For someone who is fully able to produce the correct documentation to get these, UK national.

Also, my employer is considering using an agent (quite, why, I don't know.) Does anyone have any advice regarding doing that and the likely cost, please?

Best Regards,

G.

Typically if a company doesnt have someone in-house who knows the in's and outs of the WP system...usually better they get an agent to do it...its going to cost more certainly but at least you know everything is done properly the first time around

Take a look at the sponsers on this forum, i just looked at sunbeltasia and there is all prices on there website so then you would get a feeling of the price level.Also check the other sponsers

Thanks. I had tried that but at every attempt, for some reason, the links didn;t work. I've now got the links working and yes, can see their rates.

THanks again :)

There have reports that at some work permit offices that you will not get a work permit without having an agent (they handle the unofficial fees).

Ubonjoe, That's a good question. Has anyone here actually suceeded in arranging a WP and Non-B visa here by themselves at the published govt prices and, if so, was it a straightforward process?

And regarding un-official fees, can anyone 'imagine' how much they might be?

Best regards

G.

There have reports that at some work permit offices that you will not get a work permit without having an agent (they handle the unofficial fees).

Ubonjoe, That's a good question. Has anyone here actually suceeded in arranging a WP and Non-B visa here by themselves at the published govt prices and, if so, was it a straightforward process?

And regarding un-official fees, can anyone 'imagine' how much they might be?

Best regards

G.

Me, but it can be very time consuming - no extra paid.

From my experience if you use an agent/lawyer that does this stuff every day you won't have to attend in person at every step of the process and when you do need to attend it will only be to briefly show your face. Otherwise, expect lots of waiting around.

From my experience if you use an agent/lawyer that does this stuff every day you won't have to attend in person at every step of the process and when you do need to attend it will only be to briefly show your face. Otherwise, expect lots of waiting around.

An agency or lawyer can do everything but you must arrive in person to pick up the Work Permit.