Recycling Glass And Plastic

In my own neighbourhood there are some "pre-selectors",looking into the garbage just before the official collectors arriving.

I always collect plastic and paper seperately at home and put them on time outside.

Last night outside:This morning gone! :o

They also not open the other bag(s) in order to look what's inside there.

It works most of the time

In my own neighbourhood there are some "pre-selectors",looking into the garbage just before the official collectors arriving.

I always collect plastic and paper seperately at home and put them on time outside.

Last night outside:This morning gone! :o

They also not open the other bag(s) in order to look what's inside there.

It works most of the time

Same same here! We just put empty bottles and plastic separately outside and within minutes its gone!

We collect plastic bottles ourselves and once every half year or so a guy comes to collect it. We gain a full 200,-Baht or so!

Good question however Steve and I guess the replies given are most efficient.

I wished there was a more sophisticated operation in place for seperating garbage, especially for empty batteries.

does anyone know if somewhere on KPN takes glass bottles and plastic milk bottles to recycle? i hate throwing all this stuff in the garbage.

thanks

Over on the Chaloklum road, on the other side of the road from the Police Station/Amphur office. Maybe not exactly opposite but nearby. Look for the place that looks covered in plastic bottles and stuff. It is past the rubberwood furniture makers.

They often drive around visiting bungalows but we haven't had them stop by here for nearly a month and we are drowning in a sea of water bottles, cans and beer bottles. Note, that they generally only pay for beer bottles in the boxes. But, they will probably take your bottles off your hands.