Farang Gets A Kicking By Some Thai Birds

BuffaloRescue

there have always been 'regular Thai girls' (what a terrible description) to be found in Spicy, especially when it is/was the only place open after a certain time of night.

Thanks very much siam cbr, you do realize though that you are going to get flamed for taking this position don't you?

This is a prime example of people like Tommo not seeing what was directly below his nose. Let's see if he can handle being so obviously wrong.

Spicey ...... place for hookers, amateur hookers, white guys with their hired Thai gfs pretending not to be hookers and tourists of both sexes that didn't know any better. If some of you guys want to pretend (to yourselves or to others) the Thai ladies you took/met there weren't hookers, up to you .........

I've never been there but can imagine exactly what it's like.

Strange how some call these pick-up joints. Kinda like saying Thermae in Bangkok is a pick-up joint where normal Thai office workers go to find a faranglaugh.png

For those who don't know Thermae - it was a great dingy place to drink until daylight back in the day. The new Thermae , under the Ruamchit hotel is a place for the ugliest street hookers and farang drunks ready to fall over nad have failed to 'pick-up' a 'girl' at nana plaza.

Sounds just like Spicey in Bangkok. Is it a chain ?

• Like 1

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Groping strangers in the street is wrong, and kicking someone in the head is wrong.

Also, watching on while someone is being groped, or kicked in the head, is wrong.

The video just shows lots of scummy people being scummy people (in a scummy place).

Although in their defence, they are all probably victims of unfortunate life circumstances.

In one way, I don't feel sorry for any of them. In another way, I feel sorry for all of them.

In the interest of fairness walking street is radically changing. Punters are in the minority and tourists families are the majority. I was there last week. I felt sorry for the streetwalkers. Business is really down. It's all families now taking photos of the Ukrainian strippers in the windows.

It's a pity there weren't more 'punters' to help these poor streetwalkers. Let's start a campaign to keep normal decent people out of Walking Street.

Why hide the TRUTH? Punter sounds kinda respectable doesn't it?smile.png Why not use the correct English? john, whoremonger etc. Bargirl sounds like an honest. legal profession instead of the reality - harlot, call girl, prostitute?

Could it be because you live in Pattaya?

Maybe he's just not a prejudiced spleen-monger. Presenting the facts in a polite pleasant way is not hiding the truth, its just common courtesy to those sensitive souls amongst us who are easily offended by the bileous contempt that so may of our fellows display

SC

• Like 2

Of course the police protect these women. If a punter does not pay a bar girl the police will collect. If a man gropes a woman on walking street the police will arrest and charge the person. Numerous cases of this every year in Pattaya newspapers. Last one I remember was at Lucifer's I think. It was quite a large fine as I remember.

Why hide the TRUTH? Punter sounds kinda respectable doesn't it?smile.png Why not use the correct English? john, whoremonger etc. Bargirl sounds like an honest. legal profession instead of the reality - harlot, call girl, prostitute?

Police collect unpaid bargirls earnings ? Isn't selling sex here illegal and the Police are collecting payment for illegal work ?

• Like 1

Maybe he's just not a prejudiced spleen-monger. Presenting the facts in a polite pleasant way is not hiding the truth, its just common courtesy to those sensitive souls amongst us who are easily offended by the bileous contempt that so may of our fellows display

SC

spleen-monger? If you look at the context of the post and the thread it is in, it IS hiding the facts. All involved in the illegal sex industry in Pattaya should be labelled as they are - not dressed up as being something they are not.

SC

spleen-monger? If you look at the context of the post and the thread it is in, it IS hiding the facts. All involved in the illegal sex industry in Pattaya should be labelled as they are - not dressed up as being something they are not.

Do you mind explaining this little theory of yours?

Edited by maxme

@Brit1984

I'm curios... If a woman in the west were manhandled it would be considered as sexual assault, wouldn't that constitute the right of self defence?

I've seen a few examples of that back home and the judge gave the women right each and every time.

I agree and that is exactly what I am trying to say. The grope victim (or anyone in the immediate area) should take whatever measures necessary (even physical) to stop the groping. Once the groping has stopped, the next step should be to contact the authorities. Clearly in the video, the girl involved and her friends went one step (or should I say a few kicks to the head) further than necessary, but as I also said I understand they probably lack the education and upbringing to understand how to control their temper (and do the right thing).

Ahm sure... but unlike some people here think, the police don't take bargirls too serious and though I kinda agree with you regarding the reasons why they do it, I can't feel sorry for this guy.

If he tried this back home and the woman kicked his balls in, she would probably walk free due to the fact it was sexual assault. He knows this and think since Thailand ain't his country it's a green light to do it here. In a way you can say it's premeditated and therefor he doesn't even get an ounce of sympathy from me.

Edited by maxme

Of course the police protect these women. If a punter does not pay a bar girl the police will collect. If a man gropes a woman on walking street the police will arrest and charge the person. Numerous cases of this every year in Pattaya newspapers. Last one I remember was at Lucifer's I think. It was quite a large fine as I remember.

Police collect unpaid bargirls earnings ? Isn't selling sex here illegal and the Police are collecting payment for illegal work ?

Police will assist the harlots in any way they can 99% of the time, the other 1% they are busting them and taking them to the police station and collecting a small fine. In the case that a Thai harlot beats up a Farang the fee is 500 baht if the Farang decides to press charges and in most cases the Farang's hospital bill. If the Farang grabs the butt of a harlot the fee is usually 50,000 baht or close to that.

• Like 1

(the quotes are not working )

She said "i have no problem with kicking the douchebag in the balls "

its either feminist bullshit or it isnt (i think it is )

On the video aspect ,they are both guilty of a crime if that happened ,the groper and the vicious assault are neither legal or tasteful

If any woman kicked me in the balls ,she had better have a cast iron jaw because if she can do that ,i would

treat her the same as any man who did the same ,deservedly so ........

I assume (and hope) though that you don't grope random women so will not be kicked in the balls, nor retaliate by punching the girl in the face.

I don't see any feminism in Phuturatica's post nor do I see much connection with the video. Kicking a guy in the balls who is groping a lady could well be deemed as the most effective way (for a female) to stop such an attack.

As we know Phuturatica is a tough girl from Manchester, where as her Thai friends are probably small and timid ladies (like most Thai females I know) who are incapable of self defence.

Obviously, what happened in the video goes far beyond stopping the pervert from groping and turned into a rather nasty and dangerous attack, on a guy who (as Kerry points out) should have had his punishment decided by a judge, not by some tramps.

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

Gee Brit you sure have bought the Thai lady story hook line and sinker. Most Thai women are more than a match for most Thai men and half the Farang they might meet. Thai women are famous the world over for being able to take care of themselves in any circumstances and are never afraid of anything especially men. I remember a tuk tuk driver who questioned my GF's morals and it took 4 of us to pull her off of him. They don't call Thai women the alpha women of the universe for nothing!

• Like 1

@Brit1984

I'm curios... If a woman in the west were manhandled it would be considered as sexual assault, wouldn't that constitute the right of self defence?

I've seen a few examples of that back home and the judge gave the women right each and every time.

I agree and that is exactly what I am trying to say. The grope victim (or anyone in the immediate area) should take whatever measures necessary (even physical) to stop the groping. Once the groping has stopped, the next step should be to contact the authorities. Clearly in the video, the girl involved and her friends went one step (or should I say a few kicks to the head) further than necessary, but as I also said I understand they probably lack the education and upbringing to understand how to control their temper (and do the right thing).

Ahm sure... but unlike some people here think, the police don't take bargirls too serious and though I kinda agree with you regarding the reasons why they do it, I can't feel sorry for this guy.

If he tried this back home and the woman kicked his balls in, she would probably walk free due to the fact it was sexual assault. He knows this and think since Thailand ain't his country it's a green light to do it here. In a way you can say it's premeditated and therefor he doesn't even get an ounce of sympathy from me.

You need to look up that link about the Swedish guy and the lady at the disco in Walking street.

@Brit1984

Its a shame you can't try travelling on a packed 'tube' in London as a young woman (the Bakerloo line used to be the worst).

Packed in like sardines, one could pretty much guarantee that some idiot would 'grope' from behind. Obviously, it would never reach any Court and it was a brave woman who was sure enough about the perpetrator to actually hit him. A loud comment (so that everybody heard) and constant stare was as far as I ever managed.

As always, it depends on the circumstances. In this case, the video presents that a drunk man groped a Thai woman on the street 'cos he assumed she was a hooker and got attacked. The 'friends' joining in was OTT as it was obvious she was more than capable of taking care of herself!

Edited by F1fanatic
  • Like 1

As we know Phuturatica is a tough girl from Manchester, where as her Thai friends are probably small and timid ladies (like most Thai females I know) who are incapable of self defence.

This has to be a TV all time classic, have you ever seen a Thai girl in a temper? Have you ever actually been in Thailand (something I begin to wonder). Most of the Thai ladies I know would be able to kick most white guys ass with one hand tied behind their backs. They may be small, but they have totally insane strength and no thought of consequences when they lose control. That's not even accounting for the large number of Thai ladies that carry flick knives in their handbags.

Unbelievably NooB comment, and a total loss of credibility for you among most TV posters.

PS

Poor girls in BK, now they aren't allowed to work in P4P until 20, often work on building sites from age 13.

Seven years mixing cement and hauling concrete blocks builds muscles on their muscles.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

(the quotes are not working )

She said "i have no problem with kicking the douchebag in the balls "

its either feminist bullshit or it isnt (i think it is )

On the video aspect ,they are both guilty of a crime if that happened ,the groper and the vicious assault are neither legal or tasteful

If any woman kicked me in the balls ,she had better have a cast iron jaw because if she can do that ,i would

treat her the same as any man who did the same ,deservedly so ........

I assume (and hope) though that you don't grope random women so will not be kicked in the balls, nor retaliate by punching the girl in the face.

I don't see any feminism in Phuturatica's post nor do I see much connection with the video. Kicking a guy in the balls who is groping a lady could well be deemed as the most effective way (for a female) to stop such an attack.

Obviously, what happened in the video goes far beyond stopping the pervert from groping and turned into a rather nasty and dangerous attack, on a guy who (as Kerry points out) should have had his punishment decided by a judge, not by some tramps.

Gee Brit you sure have bought the Thai lady story hook line and sinker. Most Thai women are more than a match for most Thai men and half the Farang they might meet. Thai women are famous the world over for being able to take care of themselves in any circumstances and are never afraid of anything especially men. I remember a tuk tuk driver who questioned my GF's morals and it took 4 of us to pull her off of him. They don't call Thai women the alpha women of the universe for nothing!

Neither my wife nor any of our Thai friends (male or female) would physically assault a tuk-tuk driver because he said something they disagreed with.

I can only assume that your wife is different because she is (as you keep reminding us) a "hi-so".

You don't get a passing mark in reading Brit. If you look I said GF not hi so wife. Although it wouldn't actually make much difference. The Tuk tuk driver called her a harlot. So it wasn't something she disagreed with. He insulted her. Maybe you don't care if some one calls your wife a whore. I don't know. Maybe your friends don't. I don't know. But my GF asked the driver to stop and wanted to get out. He did not comply. She stopped the Tuk tuk pulled the driver out and knocked him down on the first punch. I know you get a kick of trying to make me out to be something of a crude country bumpkin. Up to you. Brit you come across as very inexperienced living in Thailand. Thai women hi so or lo so are tough. If you don't know it now some day you will learn.

She stopped the Tuk tuk pulled the driver out and knocked him down on the first punch. I know you get a kick of trying to make me out to be something of a crude country bumpkin. Up to you. Brit you come across as very inexperienced living in Thailand. Thai women hi so or lo so are tough. If you don't know it now some day you will learn.

Yep, I agree, seen a small Thai lady take on a much larger man several times .......... never seen the guy come close to winning.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

You don't get a passing mark in reading Brit. If you look I said GF not hi so wife. Although it wouldn't actually make much difference. The Tuk tuk driver called her a harlot. So it wasn't something she disagreed with. He insulted her. Maybe you don't care if some one calls your wife a whore. I don't know. Maybe your friends don't. I don't know. But my GF asked the driver to stop and wanted to get out. He did not comply. She stopped the Tuk tuk pulled the driver out and knocked him down on the first punch. I know you get a kick of trying to make me out to be something of a crude country bumpkin. Up to you. Brit you come across as very inexperienced living in Thailand. Thai women hi so or lo so are tough. If you don't know it now some day you will learn.

I think you have a lot to learn pal. I very much doubt you know any real hi-so Thai women.

They few, I've met and know are very far from tough.

Even decent loso Thai women wouldn't attack a tuk tuk driver. In fact, for your info, most mid-so Thai women wouldn't even contemplate taking a tuk tuk.

What rubbish I hear on these forums these days.

• Like 1

There was a time when if one visited the US one would think all Vietnamese women were nail technicians.

They aren't? Wait, I do know one Vietnamese lady that is a hair dresser. whistling.gif

What would men think of Thai women if they visited Singapore?

The same thing they think in New York, Amsterdam, London, Melbourne,etc... Sometimes stereotypes aren't far from the mark.

Many westerner's experiences with Thai women in the west are in the more nefarious aspects of society, which is part of the reason why Thailand has the reputation it does, even to those who know nothing of the country and have never been there. Funny how that works.

This entire thread has devolved into a back-and-forth of who knows what and who is wrong.

Please keep off the personal attacks and keep on topic, or at least partially on topic, or the thread will be closed.

wai.gif

It doesn't matter if I'm a tourist, an expat, a regular visitor ( that's actually what I class myself as ) or a Martian, I've learned one thing about Thailand. Grope a Thai woman and your gonna get your head kicked in.

Quite right too I say. thumbsup.gif

Is this something that is unique to Thailand? I think not. You grope someone you don't know in public, anyone, and you risk a kicking no matter where you are on the planet. The only place where that might be acceptable is in a venue where you pay for the right.

I think you have a lot to learn pal. I very much doubt you know any real hi-so Thai women.

Even decent loso Thai women wouldn't attack a tuk tuk driver. In fact, for your info, most mid-so Thai women wouldn't even contemplate taking a tuk tuk.

Replying to statements that were not meant for you. Tsk tsk. How long did you say since you have been in Thailand? 13 years. So it is your belief that you can call a Thai lady a whore? Ya sure.

Not only should you not call anyone a whore. It is downright dangerous to call a Thai woman a whore.

This entire thread has devolved into a back-and-forth of who knows what and who is wrong.

Please keep off the personal attacks and keep on topic, or at least partially on topic, or the thread will be closed.

wai.gif

It doesn't matter if I'm a tourist, an expat, a regular visitor ( that's actually what I class myself as ) or a Martian, I've learned one thing about Thailand. Grope a Thai woman and your gonna get your head kicked in.

Quite right too I say. thumbsup.gif

Is this something that is unique to Thailand? I think not. You grope someone you don't know in public, anyone, and you risk a kicking no matter where you are on the planet. The only place where that might be acceptable is in a venue where you pay for the right.

+1, and even at that venue you would be playing with fire.

A Thai girl built like a bricki and looking like one....surely could punch on with anyone.

Think it says more about the types of girls those 2 date than most of us.....I much prefer the feminine type.

• Like 1

Replying to statements that were not meant for you. Tsk tsk. How long did you say since you have been in Thailand? 13 years. So it is your belief that you can call a Thai lady a whore? Ya sure.

Not only should you not call anyone a whore. It is downright dangerous to call a Thai woman a whore.

A lot longer than 13 years actually.

Just out of curiosity, where was this tuk tuk when your gf was called something?

Pat Pong? Pattaya?

Tuk Tuk drivers aren't stupid when it comes to spotting a whore - many elderly newbies here are useless.

Edited by Johnniey

Just out of curiosity, where was this tuk tuk when your gf was called something?

Pat Pong? Pattaya?

Tuk Tuk drivers aren't stupid when it comes to spotting a whore - many elderly newbies here are useless.

And I'm spotting someone with way too much insolence. Are you living here or do you just pop by every year. I'm curios what makes you such an expert on these areas?

"And I'm spotting someone with way too much insolence. Are you living here or do you just pop by every year. I'm curios what makes you such an expert on these areas?"

hes a tuk-tuk driver ,cant you tell from his posts ? laugh.png

"And I'm spotting someone with way too much insolence. Are you living here or do you just pop by every year. I'm curios what makes you such an expert on these areas?"

hes a tuk-tuk driver ,cant you tell from his posts ? laugh.png

Sorry my bad Wana, should have spotted that earlier. I guess it's age... laugh.png

Pat Pong? Pattaya?

In Chiang Mai I was teaching at a University there 6 years ago. Now that you have called my GF a whore do you feel better?

It's a big problem for a lot of older guys, with a lifelong experience in something other than Thailand, to come to this country and and accept that they don't know the slightest thing.

Over 20 years, I've seen millionaires, uni professors, army generals etc all come here and refuse to believe that they are engaged to a money-grabbing 'ex'-prostitute(for example). They refuse to take anyone's advice.

It takes years(well it did for me) to learn the language, then understand the culture and spot tuk tuk drivers' ability at perceiving what's going on.

It's a big problem for a lot of older guys, with a lifelong experience in something other than Thailand, to come to this country and and accept that they don't know the slightest thing.

Over 20 years, I've seen millionaires, uni professors, army generals etc all come here and refuse to believe that they are engaged to a money-grabbing 'ex'-prostitute(for example). They refuse to take anyone's advice.

It takes years(well it did for me) to learn the language, then understand the culture and spot tuk tuk drivers' ability at perceiving what's going on.

I have seen a lot of people come and go too since I first came here in 1968. They didn't last too long when they called someone's GF a whore in person. I assume you are only a keyboard warrior.

So are you one of them? Coz seems you have a grudge. coffee1.gif