Imminent Delivery, New Baby Due At Any Moment...

tutsiwarrior

now I have discovered that the oldest BiL and a previous wife are listed on the birth certificate as 'grandpa and grandma' which is total bullshit but the wife just sez: 'this is the way it has to be, tutsi...' they got shit going on here that I don't know about as I thought that the biological mother and a suitable companion would be listed...but, no dice...and I don't question what they're doing...

it's just a bit weird and the BiL is a sleazy layabout and there be may be some government money involved as the listed 'grandpa'...anyone got a comment in that regard? I'm just gonna hand over the hospital expense money and butt out; I could be listed on the certificate if they wanted...just a beautiful little girl but someone wants to make some dough outta the deal...

just saw the little girl again...she is strangely light skinned when the step daughter and her pal are dark...and she has huge western eyes and etc...I was fascinated and in tears as I have to leave soon to go to work and won't see her for 3 months...I advised the step daughter and she just nodded; I think that she has a better understanding of the family financial needs than the wife...stopped off at the market to get some more vodka before the trip to BKK (cheaper locally) and am now headed to the local hairdresser to get sheard before the trip to saudi...

too much to handle before traveling...just hope that I don't fergit me insulin as per usual...I kissed and said goodbye to the nieces last night...god, I will miss them so...and they will be that much bigger when I return and the little niece won't want to sleep with me and cuddle any longer, just mess around with her mobile...

just got back from the hair salon and I think that the neigborhood has heard the news and that people are happy and congradulating...the hair cutting gal per usual was in tiny shorts (normal local attire) and a t-shirt and her splendid brown thighs were almost at chin level and here is tutsi trying to mind his own business...

she finished the job (looks good fer the next 3 months) and I paid (60 baht charge but I always pay 100) and got some ice from the corner shop and walked on down the road...

god, I'm gonna miss this place...