Kindle 3G In Thailand?

happysanook

Are you able to check your email and/or surf the net when on the 2g/3g connection? I'm reading conflicting reports... Some saying you can only connect to amazon services and download books, but not check email or browse... other sources say no problem...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone know where I can get a Kindle (keyboard) looked at, it has an operating fault, is there any service centre or someone capable of looking at it in Thailand?

Thanks.

It could be worth getting in touch with the service centre on the Amazon website. They just replaced a Kindle dx two years old with a faulty battery free including shipping and customs.

Anyone know where I can get a Kindle (keyboard) looked at, it has an operating fault, is there any service centre or someone capable of looking at it in Thailand?

Thanks.

It could be worth getting in touch with the service centre on the Amazon website. They just replaced a Kindle dx two years old with a faulty battery free including shipping and customs.

Thanks for the info, I am just about to call them re the problem.

Thanks.

Their chat system worls well and that way you have a record.

Thanks.

It might also be worth calling kindle Thailand, I recently bought a paperwhite from them and it was a positive experience.