Gmm Sport Tv Information Needed

MrMuddle

I've looked at the web page and it's all in Thai, so if anyone can help with this I'd appreciate it.

I watched the Euro Final last night, and they showed advertisements which appeared to indicate that next season, GMM sport will be showing German football, French football, and English football league ( which I take to mean NOT the Premier league, but the lower division(s).

Is this available in the provinces ? (Phetchabun), and if so, how does one go about getting it ? (No double entendre jokes here gentlemen please).

Any pricing / further information again gratefully accepted.

Thank you.

Another strap line suggests that the GMM programming will continue to be made free for an unspecified length of time until (the implication being) they have sorted out packages and payments etc. I think at the moment its a question of wait and see, but thanks for opening a specific thread so that glimmer of information (and specious rumour - this is Thaivisa after all) can be posted.

If anyone is already paying GMM for a domestic package it would be worthwhile to have your rundown on how much you are paying and what channels extra to the basic channels you are getting

Satellite signals are pan-national surely, unless you have a secret USAF or NASA base near you, in which case anything could happenlaugh.png

As a reference point for information, current English language programmes available for free are:

Warner TV, Nickelodeon Junior, Nat Geo Wild, GMM Sport 1, ASN, Euro Sport, Football Plus, GMM Z Theatre and GMM Z Genius.

Warner is the only one I have found any online programming guide for.

There are about 40 Thai language programmes - to name a few that might be of interest to the basic Thai speaker, footie fan or parent, these include:

3,5,7,8, 9, Music Pool, Cartoon Club, Money, TNN24, TNN2, Nation, T Sports, Teacher and 10 Distannce Learning channels.

• 5 weeks later...

I am also interested as I want to watch NFL football on ASN. Is there a package I can buy if so what? dish? box? what is free and what needs paying for? I only want ASN dont need any of the other stuff.

I am also interested as I want to watch NFL football on ASN. Is there a package I can buy if so what? dish? box? what is free and what needs paying for? I only want ASN dont need any of the other stuff.

Yes - as I posted elsewhere when another American got excited about ASN, it was there when I left to go back to the UK I am sure of that, but bad news I'm afraid, now it has disappeared. It may have been a guest slot for a short term promotion!

Like I said, anything can happen with GMM-Z. I don't think they know what their business is until the English Premier League football contract has been concluded. Menawhile there's still a host of spurious TV programmes for free (but no longer ASN).

PS - the ASN comments applies to the free programming, but I don't see provision made for it on GMM-Z's channel list either.

Edited by SantiSuk

• 1 month later...

After buying a box for watching Bundesliga I could only receive GMM Z, but not GMM Sport One and GMM Sport Plus, which were announced on the screen as future channels. So I cold only watch half the matches I wanted to see. The annoying thing is that they advertise all 3 channels under GMM SPORT HIGHLIGHTS PROGRAMM on the internet, weblink www.gmmsport.com/sport-livetv.php. After about 8 phone calls in broken English I ws still none the wiser. During one call in Thai by my friend she was told that they do not know how long that "In Future" will be. In a further call 2 days ago I finally established that after registering my box and my address they could switch on Sport One and Football Plus and also Eurosport, which are part of a package with a free period of 30 days. I asked the lady how much the package will cost - only to hear that she doesn't know!!!

You don't believe me? Don't worry, I didn't believe it myself.

I asked DFL, the Germann Football League whether they are aware of these shenanigans by their contract partner here In AMAZING THAILAND. Haven't heard from them yet.

Trying to find out the daily programmes of these sports programmes is like squeezing blood out of a stone.

They don't even offer you e-mail communication.

Trial has been going on since EURO2012 and I'm very happy with it. No charge.

For live schedule, here you are:

http://www.gmmsport....port-livetv.php

GMM Sport One schedule:

http://www.gmmsport....sport-live1.php

GMM Sport Extra:

http://www.gmmsport....sport-live2.php

Eurosport:

http://tv.asia.eurosport.com/

GMM Football Plus, don't know, like to know, help if you know?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anybody know when the switchoff (of the 8 premium channels) deadline is?

I see that marketing men can tell bare faced lies in Thailand and get away with it. The GMM blurb includes a bit that says that Warner TV has the number 1 series in or from the UK (wife not to sure which is the correct translation - in or from - and neither is Google translate). Both are far from the truth!