Visa On Arrival In Phnom Penh?

Would just like an update on whether this is still possible for an American and a Thai. I get conflicting impressions on line and when I phone the Cambodia Embassy they just keep saying I should really go THERE to get my visa otherwise "they cannot guarantee" whatever that means!

The American is able to get a 30 day tourist VOA for US$20- , have a photo handy, at any international entry point in Cambodia (except the sole one from Laos unless that has recently changed). Very easy if at PP or SR airports, little scams to avoid at the border crossings eg. asking fro 100 baht 'processing fee;.

A Thai, being from an ASEAN country, is entitled to visa free entry. You need to check the exact period.

Should be no problems at all unless there is some other issue you haven't mentioned?

Edited by Lakegeneve

eVisa, because it doesn't take up a whole page in your passport, as opposed to the VOA; however it's $25, as opposed to $20. Also, the eVisa has a priority line at the airport, while, although the VOA is issued quickly (they have half-a-dozen people writing/pasting/stamping stuff into your passport).

As above, an ASEAN member gets 21 days, no visa required.