Where's Timmy?

damo

Hi,

I've had a good look about and can't seem to find an explanation why Tim Ward pulled his facebook page down. I don't admire him please lets get that straight but he is entertaining.

I know people may have opininons, I just want to know why he suddenly disappeared.

Anyone.

Who is Tim Ward? Have I missed something important? blink.png

Isn't he the Aussie bodybuilder who stabbed the guy on beach road a couple of months ago. There is a thread somewhere about it. I remember the nice handbag he had with him in the police photo.

Isn't he the Aussie bodybuilder who stabbed the guy on beach road a couple of months ago. There is a thread somewhere about it. I remember the nice handbag he had with him in the police photo.

This guy?

post-49205-0-96373100-1341235193_thumb.j

He is a New Zealander.

how on gods green earth should we know?

Sorry I thought of the near 50.000 subscribers to his facebook there may be one or two people who may be in the loop and willing to share.

He is a New Zealander.

Going by his shorts, yep, I stand corrected.

This guy?

He doesn't look like a Timothy...

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

• Like 1

This guy?

He looks like a right lump! D:

This guy?

If he doesnt expect to get in fights/trouble going around dressed like that i dont know what the world is coming to .........

This guy?

If he doesnt expect to get in fights/trouble going around dressed like that i dont know what the world is coming to .........

I assumed he was dressed up as a Maori warrior for some sort of cultural exhibition celebrating the history of New Zealand.

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

According to random posters on the internet his page which documented so many of his conquests happens to include the pictures of some young ladies who may not have been age appropriate.

Not fair for anyone to elude to another being a paedophile, just remember someone might do it to you. Very low tec, very.

I guess he must have found the one for him and moved to Issan. time will tell.

Edited by damo

But he looks like a wank.r.

Not really.

While he may not be the finest example of mankind, that sort of men have a high attraction to women. He is certainly not a w.nker. Quite the opposite, I suppose.

Add into the equation he is supposed to be loaded, and I bet the lovely ladies of sin city love him.

According to random posters on the internet his page which documented so many of his conquests happens to include the pictures of some young ladies who may not have been age appropriate.

Not fair for anyone to elude to another being a paedophile, just remember someone might do it to you. Very low tec, very.

I guess he must have found the one for him and moved to Issan. time will tell.

first off the term is "allude" second of all, i did not suggest it was true, i merely pointed out that there is a fair amount of chatter out there which suggests it.

second, i am not invested in any particular theory, and trust members here to draw their own conclusions.

Finally, it was you who brought the controversial term to the thread, i had studiously avoided it.

• 2 months later...

Not really.

While he may not be the finest example of mankind, that sort of men have a high attraction to women. He is certainly not a w.nker. Quite the opposite, I suppose.

He'll be struggling to reach his own, over that ridiculous chest.

SC

• Like 1

Not really.

True certain types of women are definitely attracted to tattooed beef cakes that grunt in monosyllables, thank God my mother wasn't one of them. Sorry for the OP that his Facebook page is down, it must have been quite enrapturing being privy to all his thoughts and philosophies. Hmm, how to fill that loss? Have you considered lobotomy?

Edited by Rancid

how on gods green earth should we know?

Sorry I thought of the near 50.000 subscribers to his facebook there may be one or two people who may be in the loop and willing to share.

I'm no expert on facebook, but I thought it was a dating site. unsure.png