Paying With Shekel In Bkk

dingdang

Krung Thai Bank is the only bank to publish an exchange rate for shekel, so presumably they will buy them from you. I'm quite sure that the rate will be bad though, so maybe you can get a better rate from one of the exchange bureaues. However, despite the assurances from GreenSnaper I'm not sure if the exchange bureaus actually buy shekel, one of the biggest Super Rich doesn't publish a rate for that currency (see this link).

Sophon

• Like 1

u can always try the thais that are going to work in israel (the ones that are on leave and going back would want shekels; u can try in the airport where the manpower groups hang out together, the thais are always in jackets with the manpower name printed on them; often there are thais that went home for a month leave and are coming back to work.

)... khao san road for tourists for any of our kids going back home directly as opposed to continueing onwards...

most of us change over to dollars then to baht although i think i also changed shekels at the airport also, cant remember, but if u do know of any thais going back to here, they would make the change since here they are stuck with baht once here, which is useless to them, most of them dont get to money changers once here.

bina

israel

• Like 1