Advice On Mattress Toppers

JustCurious

If you found something that you are happy with for under 3K, then thats great. But I myself found the 999B toppers at home pro to be hard and of poor quality, and was unable to tell what they are made out of. Thats my opinion about them, not because my wife sells "expensive" toppers, but because I personally like quality products.

You can be can have your opinion that a 3K topper is good enough, and I can have an opinion that a 999B topper is only fit for animals. My believe is that in this world, you get what you pay for. If something is very cheap, there is a reason for it. Either the quality of the parts used is poor, or manufacture was poor…or both! Its for this reason that I do not buy copy bags anymore, cause they just did not last. I have found that if one is willing to spend a bit more on a product, that it will typically last longer as well as perform better. Thats my opinion and direct experience.

I couldn't agree more VIBE, and IMHO this is never more true than when making purchases in Thailand.

There is no denying that you can purchase most items in Thailand at a laughable price compared to North America but unfortunately the quality is just as laughable. This is not to say that you can't buy quality items in Thailand but you must be prepared to at least spend a few baht.

Quality and expensive go hand in hand but when it comes to something I'm going to spend half my life on I'm not willing to cut corners.

My advice to the OP… go for a good quality topper, It may be a little more than you wanted to spend but it's a purchase you won't lose any sleep over in the coming years.

Well I dont agree, so each to their own. I bought at Peenang from a wide selection of toppers and paid 2500 for queensize . They delivered out of town same day free of charge and we both sleep perfectly on it. Of course, its firm (not hard) and suits us just fine.

Well that's kinda what I meant.

I was refering to spending more than 999B which I felt would not get you an adequate topper.

• 4 months later...

Having a son who sells for Rooms To Go in US would tell that like any product there are several levels of Te.per Pedic. Yes so easy are considered hot, but the better (more expensive) are breathable and not hot. It's all about what your willing to pay for a good night sleep. Temper Pedic have a LONG warranty and should not be losing firmness.