Florists In Bangkok? Never Thought Of It Before

Dr. Burrito

A friend has asked me about a reliable florist. I told him I had no idea, but that perhaps some of the good members of ThaiVisa would certainly know more than I about this subject.

He needs to send some flowers to a person on Suttisarn Winitchai Road.

Any leads for my love lorn friend of the florist nature?

Thanks,

Dr. B

Unless you're looking for something special, almost every temple got a few flower shops nearby.

Most will make deliveries if not too far away.

For higher quality/class there are quite a few, Google is indeed your friend. Randomly picked a couple in the past and service was just fine.

My experience is also somewhat different about how well flowers are received by ladies here. My impression was that it scores big for "romantic". Guess it depends for whom and under which circumstances.

There used to be a small florist on sukhmvit rd 33 (villa supermarket) a few years back dont know if its still there.

if its for a thai woman, dont bother if they cant eat it,sell it or wear it then its a waste of time and money.

probably explains why there are so few florists around.

you can actually pick beautiful orchids growing wild in bangkok if you know where to look.

Load of <deleted>. Plenty of Thai women love to get flowers. Maybe you hang out with the wrong people. There are plenty of florists in Bangkok. There are just as many in Bangkok as there are in London. I can think of about 10 just in Silom area.

Edited by w11guy
  • Like 2

Like I said..... Interflora.

Obviously you've never sent flowers before, so why is/was this rush worth it?

Put it away, in the pocket next to your wallet, and get real.

-mel.