Chicken Opportunity

Well..this may sound crazy.

Invest in a Closed Chicken Farm in one of the most effected areas.

Leasing out a big Farm land at a very Bargain price or even getting hold of a bankrupt chicken farm now and then get ready with the business to start after another 6 months.

Remember, Thailand is the leading chicken producers in the world and they will not give up this trade.

This is how many Indian's manage to own so much of property in key locations in Bangkok during the 97 crisis period.

I have found out and also experienced that investing in crisis situations will always give good returns in Asia. Reason is, when a business sector booms, people always start quoting over priced values and the people Invest will not gain much due to the high Cost of Investment. Current Property Market, Hotels are good examples.

So if you see any crisis business sector in Asia, just go for it and make sure you legally own it. Also make sure the business you are moving in was always among the key business sectors of that country and therefore no possibilities of government getting away with it to avoid the crisis.

Always grab it at the lowest price using the situation and not the price you think Value for Money. [bit selfish though, but someone will do if you don't]

Any more help regarding this, you can contact me.

I am in to Chicken Consultancy :D:o

One tiny questions. How do you get in to business without any knowledge of it. For me I can tell a cock from a hen. much more than that I would be clueless.

Isn't kind of risky to buy something like this and start something completely new. I was looking for some stocks in farms. Wouldn’t that be a better way to invest.

:o

It sounds intriguing business sense, however the reality is always that there is far more involved.

Who would you contact to find out more about existing business's for sale in Thailand or Asia for that matter ? Where are they advertised ?

Regards

Good Idea, and it's close to be a law in business if you have the financial capacity to invest for nothing during 6 month or 1 year.

I suppose to find out where to buy it, there is 2 way, or to contact the major sponsort of the site (SunBelt Asia) or take your car, and go directly to speak to the farmers ... the second sound to be the most complicate, but also the most accurate, it will be possible to make the price very small

If you search a manager who was growing up with chicken in Burgundy (one of the finest place for the traditional open air chicken farm) mesage me.

P.S. The Cock is the traditional animal for french lol

Any kind of farming business is, I believe, prohibited for foreigners under laws specified in the Alien Business Act BE blah blah.

DO NOT cause any break in his delusion. Oh jueeeeeeeeeeeeeez

idiots are one dollar per thousand.... and rising.

What! Inflation hit them too!

:o