Mcvities Digestive Biscuits

I have a craving for McVities digestive biscuits. The plain variety are rather tasty but the chocolate-covered ones are even better. Probably several hundred Calories per biscuit but the occasional indulgence doesn't hurt!

Anyone seen these about? I'm normally in the Pattaya area but I'm now in Bangkok for a while so I can look in either location.

I've never seen any Rich Tea biscuits in Thailand either. Also very nice with, er, tea!

DM

Go find a Tops supermarket, they have a trading agreement with Waitrose and have all manner of UK food stuffs for sale, not cheap but available. Personally I no longer buy that kind of thing but I did buy a packet of bourbon biscuits last week, hadn't seen them for years, they were dreadful, small, and at 67 calories per buscuit who needs nostalgia, fortunately on sale at only 85 baht.

Yes, Villa at The Avenue has them, but when you get them home you'll find that all the chocolate ones are stuck to each other because the chocolate melted in transit.

You have to chip them apart and consume them in lumps!

Friendship in Pattaya do a digestive copy that is half the price of the McVities. They are in a box with the same red/yellow colour scheme of McVities digestive but made in Singapore, to me they taste just as good, I use them in the base of cheesecakes etc.

Yes, Villa at The Avenue has them, but when you get them home you'll find that all the chocolate ones are stuck to each other because the chocolate melted in transit.

You have to chip them apart and consume them in lumps!

Put them in the fridge then use a hot knife to separate them, works with my Hob Nobs.............

• Like 1