Motorcycle Taxis In Patong

lannarose

i would say no more than 50 baht to get you anywere in patong, i use them all the time when on holiday, i usually use the same taxi stand if i can and now they know me i never pay more than 50 for anywere in patong

40 baht w00t.gif

You would be lucky. My guests tell me it's more like 60 baht. the days of 40 baht are long gone for Farangs.

A Thai will pay 40 Baht, for Farangs i agree 60 baht and above, but if you get to know the drivers you can get for 50 baht anywere in patong

Normally I tell them where I want to go and my price (40 Baht). Something like "Nanai Si Sip Baht". Either they accept or I take the next one, walking to my destination. I never had to walk all the way.

Normally I tell them where I want to go and my price (40 Baht). Something like "Nanai Si Sip Baht". Either they accept or I take the next one, walking to my destination. I never had to walk all the way.

Agree its 40 bath from Nanai to ex Jungcylon,

40 baht w00t.gif

You would be lucky. My guests tell me it's more like 60 baht. the days of 40 baht are long gone for Farangs.

Oh maybe i was dreaming yesterday and the day before and the week before

It's been 40-50Bt for me over the last few days. No haggling - fare quoted by the driver. Last night/early this morning (around 2 AM) it was 60Bt haggled down from a 100Bt. Can't complain as it was late and raining too.

Edited by lannarose