Ex Gilfriend Pregnant, Wants Me To Sign The Baby Certificate

Steveyf

Hi all.

my recentley ex girlfriend has told me she is pregnant, i however have my doubts as she has not been forthcoming and refuses to take a test infront of me. she told me she recentley applied for a job at a hospital in bangkok where they done tests as standard procedure and going by the test sheets she showed me they checked everything from diabetes to cholestorol. i am in the belief that she had to of ordered those test to be carried out. even if this is thailand i cant believe that a hospital would check everything before offering a job, hiv,tb and other infectious disesases yes, a drug test yes, a pregnancy test would never of thought of it (unless someone can tell me diffrent)

anyway we have been arguing trying to be nice then i have tried finding a diplomatic soloution but all turns to hell and she loses the plot. but she wants me to sign the birth certificate.

i need to know what happens legally with me signing the birth cert as the biological father.

( i have no problem paying support as far as im concerned i made the mistake of having sex with no condom and if she is pregnant then shit happens and ill still support the child)

anyone able to shed some light please

i have asked her if she conisdered a termination but that was a big no no and she will make it clear to the children (if true) that "papa wanted to kill you" even though i only suggested it

thanks for you help

Ex-girlfriend, don't speak to her, don't answer phone calls, move condo, hang out at different places.

How hard is it for gods sake!

You want to know if you should sign a birth certificate when you are not even sure she is pregnant ...... what is wrong with you?

Ex-girlfriend, don't speak to her, don't answer phone calls, move condo, hang out at different places.

You want to know if you should sign a birth certificate when you are not even sure she is pregnant ...... what is wrong with you?

A bit harsh, but do agree with you.

Edited by mike123ca

just for the reason that if ive made a kid then turning my back on that isnt in me, that is if she is pregnant and if she doesnt cough up soon with something of credible then i will do as you said.

however i need to plan for the slim chance that she is actually pregnant.

and no, never married previously

Edited by Steveyf

Get a pregnancy test kit, the 60bht ones are fast.

Put her in the toilet with the kit, tell her to piss on it or piss off.

If the kit doesn't show positive, by the time she leaves you know you are off the hook.

How stupid are you, not making her do a test in front of you the moment she claims she is pregnant.

Now she has the chance to get pregnant by another guy and claim it as yours.

The chances of you being scammed are about 95%, they can spot a mug a mile off (so can I, and yes you are).

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Get a pregnancy test kit, the 60bht ones are fast.

Put her in the toilet with the kit, tell her to piss on it or piss off.

If the kit doesn't show positive, by the time she leaves you know you are off the hook.

How stupid are you, not making her do a test in front of you the moment she claims she is pregnant.

Now she has the chance to get pregnant by another guy and claim it as yours.

The chances of you being scammed are about 95%, they can spot a mug a mile off (so can I, and yes you are).

yup, ive already asked her to do the test infront of me but not being in the same country and unable to leave the uk i cant force her to sit on the toilet and piss on the stick. or it would of been done already.

yup, ive already asked her to do the test infront of me but not being in the same country and unable to leave the uk i cant force her to sit on the toilet and piss on the stick. or it would of been done already.

In that case tell her to call you back after the baby is born and you can take baby for a DNA test.

You don't have to pay anything as hospital care for pregnancy is free, and efficient in Thailand.

Don't speak to her, don't give her any money until after you have done the DNA test.

PS

Abortion is against the law in Thailand

PPS

As you are not married, you don't have any parental rights over the baby at all, even if it exists and is yours.

PPPS

A bargirl that actually gets pregnant, will contact ALL her customers in those two months, and tell them they are the father. It's a great scam, you can screw money out of 5 guys a at the same time.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

In that case tell her to call you back after the baby is born and you can take baby for a DNA test.

You don't have to pay anything as hospital care for pregnancy is free, and efficient in Thailand.

Don't speak to her, don't give her any money until after you have done the DNA test.

PS

PPS

As you are not married, you don't have any parental rights over the baby at all, even if it exists and is yours.

PPPS

A bargirl that actually gets pregnant, will contact ALL her customers in those two months, and tell them they are the father. It's a great scam, you can screw money out of 5 guys a at the same time.

sound advice, she wasnt a bargirl and seemed like at the time a decent egg until all this shit started coming my way.

any information on the birth certificate should the dna prove me to be the father

Sounds like a ploy to get you back. Teenage chav girls in the UK do the same.

I suggest you make it clear you will do everything possible to help if (and only if) and when she gives birth to your child. In the meantime tell her you are very busy at work but updates on the pregnancy via email would be welcome.

The chances are she will give up with this game after a while, so try not to worry yourself sick about it.

sound advice, she wasnt a bargirl and seemed like at the time a decent egg until all this shit started coming my way.

any information on the birth certificate should the dna prove me to be the father

Fathers name on birth certificate is irrelevant in Thailand for an unmarried mother.

She doesn't need anyones permission to enter any name on the certificate.

She could put yours, her dads, her brothers, her uncle ......... etc.

Does she even know your name and passport number?

If not, don't tell her until after DNA test.

By the way, she is almost certainly a sex worker of some kind.

Nice Thai girls don't have sex with tourists, the night they meet them.

(That is not to suggest you are anything but handsome and irresistible to women)

Remember .... NO MONEY!

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

Lots of employers will screen future employees, and the tests do include preg tests.

As Thailand has maternity leave.

This stops ladies form a job to ride the system.

If you're 90% certain it's yours, let Your morals lead you.

PS

PPS

PPPS

Quote "A bargirl that actually gets pregnant, will contact ALL her customers in those two months, and tell them they are the father. It's a great scam, you can screw money out of 5 guys a at the same time.''

This scam us used by many girls, i can testify with my own eyes to this, abortion in Thailand is against the law but you can buy an "after sex pill" if a girl thinks she was impregnated or doesn't have her regular period for 60 baht, my girl used to take this pill even though i used a condom, she was absolutely paranoid (until i found out about the 3 other guys she had behind my back) the DNA solution is the best but i smell a scam.

Quote "Don't speak to her, don't give her any money until after you have done the DNA test." i smell demands for money on the way, if i am wrong on all counts then get some advice and good luck in your future, just don't send money because probably other guys are as well.

PS

PPS

PPPS

Quote "A bargirl that actually gets pregnant, will contact ALL her customers in those two months, and tell them they are the father. It's a great scam, you can screw money out of 5 guys a at the same time.''

This scam us used by many girls, i can testify with my own eyes to this, abortion in Thailand is against the law but you can buy an "after sex pill" if a girl thinks she was impregnated or doesn't have her regular period for 60 baht, my girl used to take this pill even though i used a condom, she was absolutely paranoid (until i found out about the 3 other guys she had behind my back) the DNA solution is the best but i smell a scam.

Quote "Don't speak to her, don't give her any money until after you have done the DNA test." i smell demands for money on the way, if i am wrong on all counts then get some advice and good luck in your future, just don't send money because probably other guys are as well.

only 3,get a sniffer dogwhistling.gif

If she is pregnant you will never get to see the baby , her family will see to that . it sounds strange that now she's working in a hospital where she had the test done most thai girls do it at home or somwere private not to lose face , this all sounds like a scam to me , how long has it been since you last had sex with her and howlong were you together, there all money oreintated , she will never take a DNA test because if she doe's that there;s no income support from you if it's proven not to be your child . all the best anyway but i would <deleted>'k and forget.

You sound a bit foolish banging on about a birth certificate when you are don't even know if she is actually pregnant and you aren't even in the same country as her...

Maybe you should ask some questions about starting a college fund for the little one? Just so you get all your ducks in a row.

" i am in the belief that she had to of ordered those test to be carried out. even if this is thailand i cant believe that a hospital would check everything before offering a job, hiv,tb and other infectious disesases yes, a drug test yes, a pregnancy test would never of thought of it (unless someone can tell me diffrent)"

I won't comment on your main issue but this did raise an interesting point. I think it's in any employer's best interest to do a pregnancy test versus other tests. Why? Because if you fall sick/die from HIV or some other condition, your employer has no obligation to support you. But if you're pregnant, then they have to support your maternity leave, and that's just losing money, especially on a new employee.

• 3 weeks later...

the birth certificate question was when the baby gets born and its something i couldnt find much information on, had the ultrasound a few days back 9 weeks pregnant due date is march 2nd

as for college funds e.t.c that is a long way off providing the dna test proves the kid is mine, mother has al ready been made aware that there will be no money until the child is born and i have 0 intention of going back until that time comes.

now she is in chiang mai and asking about hospitals, i told her goverment but then she still has to pay, keep reciepts and claim it back ? something about a pink card ? only pink card im aware about is for non thai workers

also any ideas on hospitals and costs from looking here ive noticed suan dok is a favourite but narkorn ping has been mentioned by her

cheers

Edited by Steveyf

Please excuse my ignorance in matters of birth certificates and family law,....but.....

even if the girl is pregnant, and a DNA match later proves the OP to be the father......

what benefit is there to him signing a birth certificate?...unless he wants some kind of custody rights