Golf 'Pretties' - What'S The Deal?

ProdigalSon

Just read an interesting golf blog on ChiangMaiCityNews dot com about caddies/pretties and was wondering if anyone had actually hired one of these 'pretties'. What do they do over and above a regular caddy? Anyone with any 'experience'?

if I understand you correctly you asking about sexual services. Surely there are enough working girls in bars for your needs. Why don't you go there and ask - hopefully they will ban you.

If my assumption is incorrect, apologies

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

if I understand you correctly you asking about sexual services. Surely there are enough working girls in bars for your needs. Why don't you go there and ask - hopefully they will ban you.

If my assumption is incorrect, apologies

No where is safe from girls wanting to give extra services, I want to play golf and not be bothered by these girls in that way!!!!

Edited by kawapower

• 2 weeks later...

since you're in Chiangmai, you can go check out what they mean by going to StarDome. The girls are called 'refreshers'. Basically, the girls are really hot, get dressed up in white uniforms, and duties include holding your umbrella.. (From what I can see.) Not sure if they do much else. I think it's a way for the guy who hires one to show he's got a little extra money to blow. I'm not sure of the cost. Probably a little more than a caddy. They have their numbers up with pictures near the cashiers counter. And, it's a way for the girls to make some $$, and feel like models.

Q.When is a bar girl not a bar girl?

A. When she's a golf caddy!

Same psycology,.. different playing field, slighly higher class but a rose is still a rose by any other name as they say!

And you can confirm your perceived status of caddies vis-a-vis bar girls how?

Q.When is a bar girl not a bar girl?

A. When she's a golf caddy!

Same psycology,.. different playing field, slighly higher class but a rose is still a rose by any other name as they say!

Many women in my wife's large extended family here in Pattaya are caddies and they are not available - like to see you to communicate your wisdom to them face to face

Edited by simple1