Uk Passport - 1 Page Left!

I hold a UK passport and I have one page left in it. The passport expires in 2014. Is it possible to get extra pages added to my passport or do I have to order a new one via HK? I assume if it is the latter, HK will arrange the transfer of my permission to stay 'Thai Wife' and TM6 etc?

Many Thanks in advance.

The UK does not add pages so you will need a new passport.

When you get new passport you will have to make a trip to immigration to get stamps, visa and extension info transferred to new passport.

Be sure you have the receipt for your passport fees to show to immigration because they will want to see it.

Edited by ubonjoe

you get no letters from HK helping you, all you get is the new passport from England, you take this and your old one to your Immigration office, they will stamp about 2 pages in the new passport with stamps and references to your original visa and last extension.

And if you don't do it now your ability to travel will be compromised since many countries require that you have at least a certain number of blank pages remaining in your passport, in the case of Bali for example it's at least three blank pages.