Ball Massage

samsiam

Is this what you are looking for?

Silom Soi 6.post-32140-0-75327200-1341934540_thumb.j

Is that a boys massage place ??

Should have mentioned it has to be a girls place....

Think I might give the one in Pattaya a try next week.....sounds very therapeutic.

There used to be a good massage place on Sukhumvit Soi 11 that described something like what you're referring to, saying they would "pull your balls down", "good for back pain" etc. The English description wasn't that good, and it sounded painful to me so I never had it done, but the regular massages were good. Sorry can't remember the name as it was some years back, and don't know if it's sill there. If you entered the soi from the main Sukhumvit side, carried on past Bed Supper Club it was on the right hand side, then there was a turning just slightly down the side. The lady owning it said she was half Thai half Japanese, called Pim - I think

Masseuses from Isaan with enough gripping power to turn ball bearings into sheet metal ? I'll pass, but will definately be recommending to my plentiful enemies.

You just have to love this forum! On the topic of ball massage a post from DR TUNER!

No, going to do the real medical enhanced one in Pattaya......I'll let youse knows hows it goes.

Although....I wonder how hot the hot stones on the anus are ??

Looking forward to reading your report. Something along the lines of one of Jingthing's in depth, no holds barred restaurant reviews would good!

No, going to do the real medical enhanced one in Pattaya......I'll let youse knows hows it goes.

Although....I wonder how hot the hot stones on the anus are ??

Looking forward to reading your report. Something along the lines of one of Jingthing's in depth, no holds barred restaurant reviews would good!

Lets me know how the prostate massage goes w00t.gif

Er, this friend of mine was offered a ''massage pin pon??'' during a massage in Sungai Kolok once, and it was only 100 baht extra. And well worth it (so he said). Though it was a few years ago and is possibly more expensive now if still available.

Siamsiam keeps bringing this topic to the top of the forum w stupid comments..... Who knows, maybe he is a shareholder

There is an angle I had not thought of.

Would you like me to give you a prostate massage Sonny ??

Samsiam

I hope your wife never reads TV mate. After the swimming incident and your proposed "health massage", you could well never need such a massage again if she does. There could be some very happy ducks swimming in your river after feeding time - so you might want to hide the kitchen knives for a while :)

Samsiam

I hope your wife never reads TV mate. After the swimming incident and your proposed "health massage", you could well never need such a massage again if she does. There could be some very happy ducks swimming in your river after feeding time - so you might want to hide the kitchen knives for a while smile.png

I could just hear the conversation now.. "you paid her 1200thb to put her finger where?"

• Like 1

last I heard he's all excited to have his prostate massaged. The chick in the picture looks like she knows what she's doing. After reading through the website even I was thinking of going for a prostate massage. Having never had my prostate stimulated (therapeutically or otherwise) it sounds like an interesting experience.

I'm waiting with baited breadth for the review from Samsiam

http://www.pattayaprostatemassage.com/

Lie Prone (Lay face down)

1. Reflexology on the back (10 minutes)

2. Reflexology around hips (5 minutes)

3. Massage prostate gland to help prostate relax (5 to 8 minutes)

4. Massage to make blood flow increase into penis (10 minutes)

5. Give hot stone massage on your coccyx bone and anus with reflexology (5 minutes)

6. Massage by hot towels on your the back (approximately 5 minutes)

Lie on Back (Lay face up)

1. Give hot stone massage and fingertips to achieve high blood flow into penis for 10 minutes ( Thai people say "jab krasai")

2. Massage prostate gland to give prostate enjoyment for about 10mn (all included is approximately 50 minutes)

Edited by Jayman

This is clearly for older men. Younger men would be in and out in 5 minutes max.

Really? I'll trust your expert knowledge on this JT. Thanks for saving me 1200thb. Maybe she'll be around in another 20 years when I can better appreciate it.

Edited by Jayman
  • Haha 1

This is clearly for older men. Younger men would be in and out in 5 minutes max.

Really? I'll trust your expert knowledge on this JT. Thanks for saving me 1200thb. Maybe she'll be around in another 20 years when I can better appreciate it.

I was being a little flip. The naughty finger does wonders.

I was being a little flip. The naughty finger does wonders.

I sensed your humor.. I'm still gonna go check it out.... ;)

I find this thread absolutely hilarious. All you guys pretending you don't know what a balls massage is. I have never had one but actually had a testicle removed eleven years ago. I was wondering if i had a massage, would I get it for half price? laugh.png

• Haha 1