Thai Toilet Paper.

gennisis

Whilst we're on this subject, I'd like to ask a question kinda related. Who goes "commando" in Thailand, or do you still wear underpants? I must admit, I haven't worn a pair of undies since setting foot here. Such a sense of freedom.

Have to wear them, it shows at the bottom of my shorts.............whistling.gif

Maybe you should wear something longer than hot pants.

biggrin.png Got nothing else to match the singlet! Have to change the flip-flops as well

Toilet paper should be in a holder on the kitchen table, nowhere else.

I take it you use the gun? Something I just can't come to grips with. Even my Thai lady uses paper, she hates the gun as well. I'm too worried about sending shit all over the walls, floor etc.

You can always reduce the pressure of the gun. I had once one so strong that it was a challenge to not give yourself an enema every time you used it. The high power ones are helpful after curry night when it's like trying to get peanut butter out of shag carpeting. :)

• Like 1

My pet peeve in LOS is the glue they use to stick down the first sheet.....why they have to use some industrial adhesive strong enough to stick an elephant to the ceiling, eludes me.

And the glue has usually glued down the first 7 layers.

This one sounds nice:

sitandsmile.jpg

My pet peeve in LOS is the glue they use to stick down the first sheet.....why they have to use some industrial adhesive strong enough to stick an elephant to the ceiling, eludes me.

That's a mystery to me as well. I usually have to tear through at least 3 or 4 layers to get an end started. Do they put the rolls in a wind tunnel first to test the flap is stuck?

Edited by giddyup

Anyone remember wiping their ass on this, we wouldn't use it as toilet paper when we were young but it made good tracing paper..

Is that like those tiny sheets they have in a dispenser in public toilets?

I would refer you to the "Why some people need to get out more" topic.

You're here aren't you?

Out of disbelief, yes. However, I'm not pondering Thai toilet paper.

Maybe you should listen to your own advice...."why people need to get out more".

Anyone remember wiping their ass on this, we wouldn't use it as toilet paper when we were young but it made good tracing paper..

Yes this was standard in British schools it would just rub it around. By the sound of it a hat would be far better.

gidyup.

re ... Do you find that flies hover around your hat?

nahh never ....

give the area a 200 % wash with bum gun water and your drying your bum the same as you

do with a towel after a shower ... its no different !

MB1 .

re ... Anyone remember wiping their ass on this

yes ... when i was a kid and in this hotel in sofia bulgaria in october 03 : (

post-42592-0-72917600-1342274139_thumb.j

All hail the bum gun..........just pucker-up and fire away.

I find it very relieving after a night on the chillies, or after any other normal night.

As a commercial once asked.........."What can't you leave home without?"...........for me.......the Bum Gun! thumbsup.gif

All hail the bum gun..........just pucker-up and fire away.

I find it very relieving after a night on the chillies, or after any other normal night.

As a commercial once asked.........."What can't you leave home without?"...........for me.......the Bum Gun! thumbsup.gif

As for the bum gun I'm in two minds, especially when in public loos, I don't know who's arse it's been up and when was it last hygenically cleaned, urrrgggg.

http://www.thaivisa....irter-or-paper/

Edited by MB1

That's a mystery to me as well. I usually have to tear through at least 3 or 4 layers to get an end started. Do they put the rolls in a wind tunnel first to test the flap is stuck?

Same problem here.

I also find that the standard Thai TP is too coarse. It irritates the gentle skin of my buttocks. My tushie is very delicate.

I have had to seek relief from the nappie cremes used on babies to treat diaper rash. It can be painful after a spicey meal too. sad.png

I will also confess to bringing in North American sourced premium grade TP. I always have an emergency roll, (double ply, double roll( just in case I have a situation where there is a tummy upset.

Toilet paper should be in a holder on the kitchen table, nowhere else.

I take it you use the gun? Something I just can't come to grips with. Even my Thai lady uses paper, she hates the gun as well. I'm too worried about sending shit all over the walls, floor etc.

Wait 'til it's actually cleared the firing chamber before blasting your ass with the gun then, generally avoids blowing it all over the walls ;)

• Like 1