Has Anyone Spotted The Bullfighting On Television?

giddyup

By bullfighting I mean two bulls fighting. I notice it regularly on Channel 69 on Banglmung TV (Pattaya). I don't know what country it originates from, but I do see Arabic words at the bottom of the screen. It's bloody awful, two huge bulls goring the s**t out of each other. I can't understand why anyone would take pleasure in watching it, and no, I don't watch it for more than 5 secs, only see it when I'm channel surfing.

Maybe it's part of the said culture and those who follow it know no different.

I see cock fighting live and well in Thailand everyday.

Is it broadcast on Thai TV?

No that would spoil the enjoyment of going to the arena,gambling,drinking and eating with your cock fighting buddies.

No that would spoil the enjoyment of going to the arena,gambling,drinking and eating with your cock fighting buddies.

I have seen it on Thai TV, although it was on satellite in a hotel. Pretty sad to watch really absolutely no point apart from those that bet on it sad.png

I'm assuming the same thing applies to bulls fighting.

I thought they were buffaloes?

They are.

Yes comes from the south of Thailand, same channel as shows the cock fighting.

They aren't water buffaloes, look kinda like Brahma bulls to me.

Bull against bull. When one has enough he runs away.At least they are not butchered.

Might be more humane if they were. Is the winner trotted out to fight again in a future match, the same as in cock fighting?

Its simple there are many sad people in the world.............easily seen with Cock fighting in Thailand and totally acceptable here.

Ever heard of gambling? rolleyes.gif

As I said, many SAD people in the world.

We put human beings in a ring that beat the hell out each other. I guess that is ok.Put bulls in a ring that lock horns and the stronger one wins, and you make it like a cock fight to the death? Give me a break

• Like 2

i have been on Koh phangan when the loser has come storming up the beach having escaped the enclosure.

pretty funny watching ten guys coerce a bufflao that has had enough.

that said, i have not witnessed any overt cruelty, the show is for the tourists.

i have been on Koh phangan when the loser has come storming up the beach having escaped the enclosure.

that said, i have not witnessed any overt cruelty, the show is for the tourists.

For the tourists? I don't think so. The camera pans around the arena and I didn't see one falang face. This is for the Thais.

We put human beings in a ring that beat the hell out each other. I guess that is ok.Put bulls in a ring that lock horns and the stronger one wins, and you make it like a cock fight to the death? Give me a break

Human beings have a choice if they want to get into a ring and beat the crap out of each other, the bulls don't. Give me a break.

Human beings have a choice if they want to get into a ring and beat the crap out of each other, the bulls don't. Give me a break.

I might add, if you think fighting bulls is OK, what about bear baiting and dog fighting, they OK as well?

For the tourists? I don't think so. The camera pans around the arena and I didn't see one falang face. This is for the Thais.

ah, but you missed the key words in MY description of MY experience -- "ON KOH PHANGAN".

the buffalo fights there are most certainly for the tourists.

ah, but you missed the key words in MY description of MY experience -- "ON KOH PHANGAN".

As everything else on the island.

I might add, if you think fighting bulls is OK, what about bear baiting and dog fighting, they OK as well?

i personally like the baby fights:

As everything else on the island.

when were you last there?