-7-11, Department Stores, Prudes, Prejudice And Love 4 Thai Efficiency And Toiletry.

Globalight

Less is more. My electricity bill is under 1000 baht a month. I dont use an air con or hot shower and I am trying avoid supporting 7-11, Tesco and every other multinational Crime Syndicates ..

It seems like most westerners enjoy looking down on Thai's who use 'peasant mobiles' as seen on a previous forum topic?

Hmm u mean 'UPGRADED fuel efficient motorcycles which operate as a pick up truck?

Howabout the SE Asian style toilet? I spoke with a scottish bloke the other day who told me 'who in the bloody hell would want to <deleted> on a toilet like a monkey in africa like these bloody fools in Thailand". I told him in response of the benefits of using a Thai toilet which actually help your intestinese release your bowel movements from your rectum. He said "ahh this bloody yank has been brainwashed by some thai monkey doctor". I could have resorted to my animal instincts at the moment and striked him in the adams apple but I decided to instead- smile shake my head and walk away.

Maybe one day he will learn from an inguinal hernia that squatting like a monkey in Thailand is not such a bad idea after all....

Giving all that up BUT still using the internet. You do know it's owned by uber capitalists here in Thailand. I would stop using it immediately otherwise they MAY know everything your thinking. But ohh I forgot you will be wearing protection

post-62652-134296531945_thumb.jpg

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect App

Good job, mate.

The internet is the source of all wickedness. Please, stop using it now, for all our benefit!

SC

And save the whales!

We need to bring this to the attention of royalty. We need a prince of whales

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy

Less is more. My electricity bill is under 1000 baht a month. I dont use an air con or hot shower and I am trying avoid supporting 7-11, Tesco and every other multinational Crime Syndicates ..

It seems like most westerners enjoy looking down on Thai's who use 'peasant mobiles' as seen on a previous forum topic?

Hmm u mean 'UPGRADED fuel efficient motorcycles which operate as a pick up truck?

Howabout the SE Asian style toilet? I spoke with a scottish bloke the other day who told me 'who in the bloody hell would want to <deleted> on a toilet like a monkey in africa like these bloody fools in Thailand". I told him in response of the benefits of using a Thai toilet which actually help your intestinese release your bowel movements from your rectum. He said "ahh this bloody yank has been brainwashed by some thai monkey doctor". I could have resorted to my animal instincts at the moment and striked him in the adams apple but I decided to instead- smile shake my head and walk away.

Maybe one day he will learn from an inguinal hernia that squatting like a monkey in Thailand is not such a bad idea after all....

Giving all that up BUT still using the internet. You do know it's owned by uber capitalists here in Thailand. I would stop using it immediately otherwise they MAY know everything your thinking. But ohh I forgot you will be wearing protection

In reply to the OP post 1, you say ''yank'', is English really your first language???

In reply to the OP post 1, you say ''yank'', is English really your first language???

Well reading English can't be yours because I never said "yank ".

So what's your problem?

Ps. To be fair a British person calling an American "a yank " is no different to Americans calling the British "brits "

sent from my Wellcom A90+

Edited by thaicbr

Only under 1000 baht a month? That's supposed to be efficient? You should aim for the free tariff, by getting below a certain number of units per month!

Edited by Morakot

Only under 1000 baht a month? That's supposed to be efficient? You should aim for the free tariff, by getting below a certain number of units per month!

I take hot showers, run a tumble drier, and my bill is less than that.

He's probably being charged by the amount of nonsense he contributes to the internet, though I'd have thought the rugby league thread would be costing me, then.

SC

He's probably being charged by the amount of nonsense he contributes to the internet ...

SC

Alas Globalight will not be contributing any more to the internet here ... well, not under that nick anyway.

In another thread he called us to arms for the " need to make a collective bowel MOVEMENT!"

Thankfully, he administered his own advice and was flushed this morning.

Oh I will miss him, ever since I read his OP I have been studying my richards looking for any that resemble lizards or the like.

How would you rank him, in comparison to Gravion, or Radiola, or Amanda Shatwa, or Analiene?

Aneliane seems to be gaining more substance, almost as if she is crossing over into the real world... I imagine that's why she wants to control her pH...

SC

• Like 2

Oh I will miss him, ever since I read his OP I have been studying my richards looking for any that resemble lizards or the like.

How would you rank him, in comparison to Gravion, or Radiola, or Amanda Shatwa, or Analiene?

Aneliane seems to be gaining more substance, almost as if she is crossing over into the real world... I imagine that's why she wants to control her pH...

SC

Trying too hard to be 'far out' and radical I think, playing the loony card too much.. I enjoy a good trolling mind you, but I try not to get drawn in too much, I don't think I've "bitten" on the others, have followed though.

How would you rank him, in comparison to Gravion, or Radiola ...

I don't recall the first 2 you mention ... were they good, unique, still contributing to this Forum?

Edited by David48

SC

Trying too hard to be 'far out' and radical I think, playing the loony card too much.. I enjoy a good trolling mind you, but I try not to get drawn in too much, I don't think I've "bitten" on the others, have followed though.

I suddenly developed a worry that maybe Amanda Shatwa was a real person - a loonie, but a person nevertheless, and I worried that we may have pushed him so far that he could no longer reach the shores of sanity. Unfortunately, he got banned before we could start throwing stones as well,,,

SC

EDIT; I'm told he's not banned, just popped out for a moment, and he may be some time... Looking forward to some more entertaining far-side ecological morality

remember -

Its droll to troll

Edited by StreetCowboy
  • Like 1

How would you rank him, in comparison to Gravion, or Radiola ...

I don't recall the first 2 you mention ... were they good, unique, still contributing to this Forum?

I had a look at Gravion's profile a while back, and I think he must have been possessed by a demon. A calm, and sensible demon that had imprisoned his ebullient puerile personality in an iron grip of common sense...

Radiola I've not seen for a while... not since the thread about the scousers thieving the doors off hardenedsoul's motor. Lucky he never parked in the wrong spot at the cricket ground...

SC