pearltasty

Welcome to the madhouse pearltasty! smile.png

Speak for yourself crazy.gif

I dissociate myself guitar.gif

laugh.png pmsl

Since I am not a native English speaker I must admit I do not know what pms stand for?

I do my best to learn Thai every days, but as a French man (nobody's perfect) and thanks to all of you dear members (yes yes thank you) I am still learning English (most needed in Thailand) in fact I reckon could answer to utterly non interesting post to practice my English ...for free sorry.gif

I have a few answer so I am not sure which is the good one?

Professor of Military Science?Phenazine Methosulphate?Pass My Sweatpants?Psychotic Mood Swings?Possible Murder Suspect?Pack My Stuff?Psychotic Mood Shift?Packing My Suitcase?Punish Men Severely?Program Master Schedule?Preventive Maintenance Service?Pardon My Screaming?Panatone Matching System?Perl Mail Sorter?

Possible Malicious Software?Pretty Miserable Syndrome?Preventive Medicine Services?Pony Mare Syndrome?

Print Media Staff?Program Management Staff?Pharyngeal Mucosal Space?Pig Meat Sandwich?Philips Medical Systems?Post-Marketing Surveillance?Presbyterian Mutual Society?Pretty Much Stubborn?Portable Meteorological Subsystem?Premium Motor Spirit?Planned Maintenance System?Port Maintenance Supervisor?Physiologic Monitoring System?Plasmid Maintenance Sequence?Poor Miserable Soul?PostMarketing Surveillance?Post Meiotic Segregation?Post Mitochondrial ?Primary Medical Services?Pravastatin Multinational Study?

I have also: Pre Menstrual Syndrome but I don't think so? ....or Pissed My Self maybe ?

Who spoke first of mad house ... Not me neus.gif

PS: And yes welcome indeed to Pearltasty whistling.gif

• Like 1

laugh.png pmsl

Since I am not a native English speaker I must admit I do not know what pms stand for?

I do my best to learn Thai every days, but as a French man (nobody's perfect) and thanks to all of you dear members (yes yes thank you) I am still learning English (most needed in Thailand) in fact I reckon could answer to utterly non interesting post to practice my English ...for free sorry.gif

Professor of Military Science?Phenazine Methosulphate?Pass My Sweatpants?Psychotic Mood Swings?Possible Murder Suspect?Pack My Stuff?Psychotic Mood Shift?Packing My Suitcase?Punish Men Severely?Program Master Schedule?Preventive Maintenance Service?Pardon My Screaming?Panatone Matching System?Perl Mail Sorter?

Possible Malicious Software?Pretty Miserable Syndrome?Preventive Medicine Services?Pony Mare Syndrome?

Print Media Staff?Program Management Staff?Pharyngeal Mucosal Space?Pig Meat Sandwich?Philips Medical Systems?Post-Marketing Surveillance?Presbyterian Mutual Society?Pretty Much Stubborn?Portable Meteorological Subsystem?Premium Motor Spirit?Planned Maintenance System?Port Maintenance Supervisor?Physiologic Monitoring System?Plasmid Maintenance Sequence?Poor Miserable Soul?PostMarketing Surveillance?Post Meiotic Segregation?Post Mitochondrial ?Primary Medical Services?Pravastatin Multinational Study?

I have also: Pre Menstrual Syndrome but I don't think so? ....or Pissed My Self maybe ?

Nice one

Try this

• Like 2

laugh.png pmsl

I'm not playing you at Scrabble coffee1.gif

• Like 1

How do you dislocate something yourself?

By trying to give yourself a "word where the first half is what you do with a birthday cake candle and the second half means employment"

Edited by mca

I hope we haven't scared you off. Most of us mean well.

OP if you want to have lots of interesting conversations with new friends may I suggest starting a thread entitled " My girlfriend's mother wants 5 million baht sinsod but I'm not sure if I can afford it because I've invited Thaksin Shinawatra to the wedding and want to show him a good time as I consider him the best and most honest PM Thailand has ever had. BTW I have just purchased a new Honda City and am not sure about the tyre pressures. I thing 55-65 psi is correct."

• Like 2

I hope we haven't scared you off. Most of us mean well.

OP if you want to have lots of interesting conversations with new friends may I suggest starting a thread entitled " My girlfriend's mother wants 5 million baht sinsod but I'm not sure if I can afford it because I've invited Thaksin Shinawatra to the wedding and want to show him a good time as I consider him the best and most honest PM Thailand has ever had. BTW I have just purchased a new Honda City and am not sure about the tyre pressures. I thing 55-65 psi is correct."

And, that you are offended at being called Farang.

• Like 1