Where To Stay In Bkk For A Month

Sydneycraig

20,000? LOL. I pay 8,000 a month, no deposit, 1 bedroom, 1 living room and spacious balcony, quiet street, fitted kitchen with stove, dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave, LED TV, air-conditioned gym with brand-new equipment, swimming pool, glass-walled power shower, nice furnishings, silent air conditioning, 3-minute walk to BTS Sky Train. There are a load of falangs paying silly prices like 20,000 and above, whereas the majority of Thais in Bangkok are paying 5,000 or less and living in perfectly decent accommodation. My ex-GF was living in Bangna and paying 2,200 a month and had a spacious room with everything she needed, even air con (but preferred to use a fan), also around 5 minutes from the Sky Train, with loads of restaurants nearby where you can get a filling meal for 40 baht. Falang him stupid.

20,000? LOL. I pay 8,000 a month, no deposit, 1 bedroom, 1 living room and spacious balcony, quiet street, fitted kitchen with stove, dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave, LED TV, air-conditioned gym with brand-new equipment, swimming pool, glass-walled power shower, nice furnishings, silent air conditioning, 3-minute walk to BTS Sky Train. There are a load of falangs paying silly prices like 20,000 and above, whereas the majority of Thais in Bangkok are paying 5,000 or less and living in perfectly decent accommodation. My ex-GF was living in Bangna and paying 2,200 a month and had a spacious room with everything she needed, even air con (but preferred to use a fan), also around 5 minutes from the Sky Train, with loads of restaurants nearby where you can get a filling meal for 40 baht. Falang him stupid.

Interesting! Could you say which part of town you're renting at? Yep, me one of them stupid falangswhistling.gif

You generally get what you pay for no? Looking online I can see what you get for certain prices so assumed 20 a reasonable figure for a modern 1bed in a modern building with facilities in a decent location... And yes I know that agency online prices can be gotten for 20% or so less... Anyhow all recomendations appreciated

WOW what a deal.......so can you share the name and exact location of this building that is such a good deal please.....so NO DEPOSIT, no lease and you can rent for only one month? and fully furniished with all new stuff?? what is the BTS stop?

whats the catch??

Don't be afraid to look at 20,000 bht places ....... unless you think a "spacious room " is your idea of living it up ! lol

You get what you pay for my friend don't kid yourself into thinking people in 5,000 bht places are not living a poverty lifestyle , even if they don't even know it.

People like to brag about how little they pay but for some strange reason they never give the name or phone number so people can verify it.

My wife rents a place for about 3000 , some might find it liveable it has 2 upstairs bedrooms and a downstairs , it's in the getto along with similar places in Bangkok ...... Your average poor Farang would call it a great deal , I call it a crappy place in the getto for a poor person who has no choice.

Don't be afraid to look at 20,000 bht places ....... unless you think a "spacious room " is your idea of living it up ! lol

You get what you pay for my friend don't kid yourself into thinking people in 5,000 bht places are not living a poverty lifestyle , even if they don't even know it.

People like to brag about how little they pay but for some strange reason they never give the name or phone number so people can verify it.

My wife rents a place for about 3000 , some might find it liveable it has 2 upstairs bedrooms and a downstairs , it's in the getto along with similar places in Bangkok ...... Your average poor Farang would call it a great deal , I call it a crappy place in the getto for a poor person who has no choice.

yes but think of the company ....wall to wall rats ....u r right these clowns r full of it and jealous

WOW what a deal.......so can you share the name and exact location of this building that is such a good deal please.....so NO DEPOSIT, no lease and you can rent for only one month? and fully furniished with all new stuff?? what is the BTS stop?

whats the catch??

I am a tad sceptical

Ha yep agree... Think 20k is a minimum for what I'm after ! Emails/websites/numbers will be useful

http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotels-g293916-c3-Bangkok-Hotels.html

http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/VacationRentals-g293916-Reviews-Bangkok-Vacation_Rentals.html

http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotels-g293916-c2-Bangkok-Hotels.html

just filter by dollars/week stay/month and u get some good ones in your range.

Ha yep agree... Think 20k is a minimum for what I'm after ! Emails/websites/numbers will be useful

Here are over a 1,000 of all different shapes and sizes http://www.asiapropertyworld.com/thailand-homes-condos-apartments-for-rent-xa1-0

Spoilt for choice smile.png but I would caution against the lower end of the market. I'm sure that some are good deals but most will have some negative aspects.

• 2 weeks later...