'It'S Time To Face And Talk,' Thaksin

Lite Beer

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thaksin promises to come home only if reconciliation materializes in Thailand

BANGKOK, 20 July 2012 (NNT) - Ex-Premier Thaksin Shinawatra said he is waiting for the reconciliation process to materialize in Thailand before returning to his motherland.

According to Singapore's Channel News Asia website, Mr. Thaksin gave an interview to a reporter in Jakarta, talking about his returning home. The report said the self-exiled former Prime Minister is waiting for the people in Thailand to have unity first.

Mr. Thaksin said he can now travel anywhere in the world except to his own country. He explained that he is not welcomed in Thailand due to misunderstandings. According to him, he is willing to forgive everyone; all he want is to be part of the society and to live a normal and happy life in Thailand.

nntlogo.jpg

-- NNT 2012-07-20 footer_n.gif

He is to much of a coward to face the music.

So - who is it that is blocking his return?

How is that block actually being implented?

Who is it he wants to negotiate/talk with?

Thaksin

Thaksin

Thaksin

He always speaks the truth, the charges are politically motivated, I feel sorry for him, all his vast wealth, unhappiness, wanting to be with the poor people he loves so much, wanting true democracy, AND the Thai people want him back he is their hero, he even sets up red ghetto's in villages, The Thaksin S. family and friends need him here, as they are slowly losing friends in Thailand, Starting back at the helm will benefit all the cronies of old who stayed loyal to him. (guess only money gains NOT love of a friend)

"I can go everywhere in the world, except my homeland. Why? I should be able to go to my homeland, my motherland. But now every country welcomes me, except my motherland," he said.post-9891-0-98386600-1342778271_thumb.jpsick.gifsick.gifsick.gif

"(This makes me) feel bad. There’s something wrong, (and) that is the big misunderstanding (between the Thai political factions). It’s time to face and talk."

Thaksin also says it was time for forgiveness. "I forgive everyone. Don’t worry that they might you know, insult me with verbal, or with legal, or whatever. I forgive them all. I just want to be part of Thai society. post-9891-0-38806900-1342778315_thumb.jpI want to live my normal life," he said."

"I want to go home to mother, passifier.gifpassifier.gif we are all one color -Thai color" Oh really.post-9891-0-81264100-1342778392_thumb.jp

What a pathetic whinger.wai.gif

He is a very sick sick man.blink.png

Thaksin said South Africa’s Nelson Mandala served as an inspiration for him.

"If you were to remember, Nelson Mandela used rugby as the vehicle for the blacks and the whites to come together and play together.

Mandela also did jail time.

With massive dignity.

• Like 1

It's time to be consistent

2012-07-04

"After a rumour that Thaksin Shinawatra asked Pheu Thai Party not to fight if the Constitution Court objects to the charter amendment bill, a Pheu Thai MP confirmed yesterday that Thaksin wants the party to accept the court's ruling."

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Thaksin-wants-us-to-accept-ruling-by-court-Govt-MP-30185425.html

2012-07-20

"Self-exiled former Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra criticized a court ruling last week that complicated efforts by his allies to change the constitution, and called for talks over his return."

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-07-20/thaksin-criticizes-court-ruling-calls-for-talks-over-his-return

Don't comdemn the man, let his words and deeds do that for him

• Like 2

"We might do something that can create the activities that those can come together with no colours. We have one colour -- Thai colour."

Coming from the guy who bankrolled arson and terrorism this is hilarious. It's all about the money folks. If "everyone" wants him to come back, and he wants to come back to see his mother, why doesn't he get on a plane? I wish the press would stop reporting the drivel this guy spouts.

I thought he was free to return to Thailand any time he chose to do so. His sister is PM, his cousin is FM, his ex brother in Chief of Police and he's even been given a Thai passport so he can get through immigration without any hassle. How much easier could it be?

Right-o, I've been saying for months, that he can return without breaking a sweat. Who's going to arrest him? Is Somchai, the security guard at the airport gonna slap cuffs on him and lead him to the nearest cop station? uh-huh.

He wants to come home, but he wants reconcilliation to materialise first, and that reconcilliation must include an amnesty for him.

...and with amnesty from the bogus amnesty bill, comes a check for 4.6 billion baht from the Thai treasury, and a cool 900 million for his clone sister.

I thought he was free to return to Thailand any time he chose to do so. His sister is PM, his cousin is FM, his ex brother in Chief of Police and he's even been given a Thai passport so he can get through immigration without any hassle.

How much easier could it be?

I think he's waiting for some one to buy him a ticket,,, i say we do a whip round and get him a ticket..........to the North pole.

He could then come in on the sleigh and down the chimneycheesy.gif

1. Vaclav Havel - Czechoslovakia

2. Lech Walesa. Poland

3. Mahatma Gandhi. India

4. Aung San Suu Kyi. Burma

5. Liu Xiaobo. China

6. Benazzir Bhutto. Pakistan.

7. Nelson Mandela. South Africa.

8. Thaksin Shinawatra. Thailand.

Which one of these is the Joker in the pack?coffee1.gif

• Like 2

I was watching a documentary on how Hitler came to power, causing social disturbances and stirring up hatred whilst at the same time saying that he wanted peace and unity. He was causing the problem and yet claimed to be the solution.

Hmmm...

• Like 2

1. Vaclav Havel - Czechoslovakia

2. Lech Walesa. Poland

3. Mahatma Gandhi. India

4. Aung San Suu Kyi. Burma

5. Liu Xiaobo. China

6. Benazzir Bhutto. Pakistan.

7. Nelson Mandela. South Africa.

8. Thaksin Shinawatra. Thailand.

Which one of these is the Joker in the pack?coffee1.gif

I would liken him to the sheriff of Nottingham-in Robin hoods clothing.

Thaksin said in a clear message to critics who he said have turned him into "Dracula" because under his backing, parties won the past five general elections.

Dracula's lawyers are suing for slander.

The comparison is insulting to Dracula, who never killed anything like as many people as Thaksin has.

ermm.gif

Well whilst you're on this flight of fantasy lets rein this "fact" in a bit. Dracula being a fictional figure didn't actually kill anybody, did he?

However if you were to discuss the fact that the author of the character Dracula based the name on the patrynomic of Vlad the Third, Prince of Wallachia, then your comparison of numbers of people allegedy killed by Thaksin (a claim one really should be wary of in these internet days and specifically with the Juntas Computer Crimes Act still in force) becomes even more farcical.

Vlad the Impalers' (as the Prince became known) victims numbered in the tens of thousands.............

Only so I don't have to go to jail. Hahahahaha. Pathetic.

You can face and talk Thai during your appeal, once you return to you country of birth and go to jail. How easy is that ? If you had balls you would have done this by now and more than likely been released from jail. Then the grudge holders get thier chance to deal with you.

If he would have balls and the people love him like he claims, he would just come back and don't go in jail, because his brother in law controls the police. So which policemen would arrest him.

And WHO is he making this promise to....?? Has anybody begged him to come home yet ...???whistling.gif

Thaksin said in a clear message to critics who he said have turned him into "Dracula" because under his backing, parties won the past five general elections.

The comparison is insulting to Dracula, who never killed anything like as many people as Thaksin has.

ermm.gif

Well whilst you're on this flight of fantasy lets rein this "fact" in a bit. Dracula being a fictional figure didn't actually kill anybody, did he?

However if you were to discuss the fact that the author of the character Dracula based the name on the patrynomic of Vlad the Third, Prince of Wallachia, then your comparison of numbers of people allegedy killed by Thaksin (a claim one really should be wary of in these internet days and specifically with the Juntas Computer Crimes Act still in force) becomes even more farcical.

Vlad the Impalers' (as the Prince became known) victims numbered in the tens of thousands.........

I have to agree here, k. Thaksin didn't kill anyone, only got people killed.

As for the 'junta CCA', that got enforced and confirmed by the current government with Dept. PM Pol. Captain Chalerm keeping an eye on things and even more websites blocked.

PS forget about saying the previous government closed more sites, you lost that discussion a few months ago.

• Like 1

ermm.gif

Vlad the Impalers' (as the Prince became known) victims numbered in the tens of thousands.............

Why doesn't some big Studio in Holywood hire him to do a remake of Dracula ... call it "Dracula's Life In And out of Thailand" Maybe that would keep him out of the scene here... He has a visa for the USA ... so no problem there and am sure it mus be a long term one... at least long enough to make a movie anyway w00t.gif

BANGKOK, 20 July 2012 (NNT) - Ex-Premier Thaksin Shinawatra said he is waiting for the reconciliation process to materialize in Thailand before returning to his motherland.

According to Singapore's Channel News Asia website, Mr. Thaksin gave an interview to a reporter in Jakarta, talking about his returning home. The report said the self-exiled former Prime Minister is waiting for the people in Thailand to have unity first.

Mr. Thaksin said he can now travel anywhere in the world except to his own country. He explained that he is not welcomed in Thailand due to misunderstandings. According to him, he is willing to forgive everyone; all he want is to be part of the society and to live a normal and happy life in Thailand.

nntlogo.jpg

-- NNT 2012-07-20 footer_n.gif

OK now he has passed beyond stupidity in to comical.And a sad looking clown at that. He claims to be waiting for the people to have unity and forgets to mention he is the main force stopping it.

He claims he can travel any place in the world except Thailand. He forgets to mention that the only thing holding him back is fear and the law of gravity.

He claims that he is not welcome in Thailand due to misunderstandings. Once again he fails to mention that he misunderstood what the job of PM was he thought it was to make himself richer than he was.

And last but not least he is willing to forgive every one. I wonder how he plans on doing that to the innocent people he had killed when he erased drug dealing from Thailand. Or the Muslims who died as a result of his actions.

then he tops it all off in Jakarta why not his home in Dubai or have they finally caught on to him. He is getting so desperate that his next interview will probably be giving to some reindeer herder in Lapland.

A pathetic little man is all he is take all his money away and you will see him on the street begging. That is because he can not afford his friends any more.sad.png

ermm.gif

You are getting as desperate and pathetic as Thaksin. Vlad was the same as Thaksin he just ordered them to be killed.

Same same

Full of Crocodile tears and BS!

Ahhhh.... don't you just feel sorry for him.sick.gif

He tought after PTP and his "clone" won the election comming back to Thailand would be a walk in the park...........Big misstake. Big big misstake.

Let us pray that the big mistake does not get overturned,by frightening the Judiciary into submission,as has been recently evidenced,don't forget these people care nothing for Democracy,to them Democracy is only valid as long as they get their own way,by whatever means.

As was witnessed in Bangkok in 2010,by the the Red Shirt Mob of Thugs,when they held Thailand to Ransom,and destroyed businesses,by the hundreds,and much more.

Dangerous people my friend! put nothing past them,it's about winning by any method,why else would Thaksin support them financially,they are willing (for a price) ignorant Pawns.

Edited by MAJIC

ermm.gif

Correct, Dracula, Frankenstein and the Werewolf legends were all created over a weekend in a Swiss castle, by some great legends of both the spoken and written word, pure flights of fantasy.

Thaksin is not a flight of fantasy, he's real, and he is a mass murderer awaiting conviction, real bodies.

Edited by Thaddeus

As misunderstandings go k. Thaksin should be more able and willing to follow examples set by others wink.png

According to the recent borowitz report "In a new effort to settle nagging questions about his finances, Republican presidential pick Mitt Romney today told reporters that his dog ate his tax returns and also served as CEO of Bain Capital from 1999 to 2002."

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2012/07/romney-claims-dog-ate-tax-returns-and-ran-bain-capital-for-three-years.html