A Pimp Is A Pimp,Is A Pimp,Is A Pimp.

sandgroper2

The blokes that come here with no money, a failure in thier own country,and open up a brothel to live off the immoral earnings of a prostitute,I wonder what their parents,children,grandchildren,or that ever, would think of them if they knew that their loved one had sunk so low. Where I come from,pimps are considerded the lowest form of life,but apparently not in Asian countries. Just a thought.

Let me guess that you sandgrouper2 ... are a moderately recent arrival?

If not ... state your case for a full understanding of everything you mention in your OP.

May I just make a minor amendment to your last sentence ...

Just a thought. ... Just not thinking at all.

Edited by David48
  • Like 2

I assume you're referring to beer bar owners and such as pimps. Most of these bars don't make money and most owners aren't living off of anything except their savings from back home

Very few foreigners come here and open a brothel.(in its dictionary definition), almost all the foreign run bars do not have pay for play on the premises.

Also the vast majority of pimping is done by Thais renting out their 'girlfriends'. That said it does not make it right. However where I come from rapists and child molesters are considered much lower life forms than pimps. I've not even considered where lawyers and real estate agents here are placed in the life form hierarchy.

Very few foreigners come here and open a brothel.(in its dictionary definition), almost all the foreign run bars do not have pay for play on the premises.

Also the vast majority of pimping is done by Thais renting out their 'girlfriends'. That said it does not make it right. However where I come from rapists and child molesters are considered much lower life forms than pimps. I've not even considered where lawyers and real estate agents here are placed in the life form hierarchy.

Where you come from, do they also consider raping and child molesting as a job?

Sex Trafficking and pimping remain alive and well in Australia sadly, and "sand groping" WA is not immune to it either.

" Researcher Dr Abigail Bray said you only had to turn to the personal classifieds in the West Australian to find advertisements for women who had been trafficked to W.A, mostly from Asia."

http://www.murdochindependent.com.au/sex-trafficking-a-booming-trade-in-western-australia/

Have you been asked to pay your bar tab again ? wink.png

what is a bar tap?, i never pay anything, they always pay me to leavetongue.png

I think that's what the beer comes out of. tongue.png

Either that or it's when the bar girl/cashier tries it on with you while texting to her 'boyfriend' with her other hand.

Have you been asked to pay your bar tab again ? wink.png

what is a bar tap?, i never pay anything, they always pay me to leavetongue.png

I think that's what the beer comes out of. tongue.png

Either that or it's when the bar girl/cashier tries it on with you while texting to her 'boyfriend' with her other hand.

i see you have met my little darlingcheesy.gif , she is indeed multi-skilledbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Lawyer or Real Estate agent?

huh?

huh?

Well you obviously took offence at his comments, I thought you had to be one or the other.

The op said "Where I come from,pimps are considered the lowest form of life" I was just saying that I consider that rapists and child molesters much lower, nothing to do with jobs. The lawyer/estate agent remark was flippant and should not have been said.

Well you obviously took offence at his comments, I thought you had to be one or the other.

thinking is NOT always the best option as i am neitherthumbsup.gif

The "huh" post meant " what do you mean, because it did not make sense"

The op said "Where I come from,pimps are considered the lowest form of life" I was just saying that I consider that rapists and child molesters much lower, nothing to do with jobs. The lawyer/estate agent remark was flippant and should not have been said.

Not at all, it was funny.

It's the Audi TT's isn't it ? dam_n right as well. They should leave the hairdresser cars to the hairdressers.

Disclaimer: I would probably make a mess in my pants if I saw an Audi TT now after years of the crap cars in Thailand.

Nether did your response to his post. He never mentioned anything about jobs.

i am with you nowwai.gif

Nether did your response to his post. He never mentioned anything about jobs.

being a pimp is a job, no?

being a rapist or child molester is a mental illness, no?

So why compare apples to oranges?

It's the Audi TT's isn't it ? dam_n right as well. They should leave the hairdresser cars to the hairdressers.

Disclaimer: I would probably make a mess in my pants if I saw an Audi TT now after years of the crap cars in Thailand.

TT is old news, the Audi R8 Spyder,is the ones that makes me feel just so.................. wet and i am a mancheesy.gif

I assume you're referring to beer bar owners and such as pimps. Most of these bars don't make money and most owners aren't living off of anything except their savings from back home

My brother Leroy was a pimp for 67 years Before he died o\in New Orleans. And he said beer bar owners are just little poor pimps. I tend to agree. Why cover up for the little pimps?